"Don't be like that" he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" i storm off.

"Bye Molly!" i call then take my bags.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

"Bording call for flight 4428" the speakers call.

"That's us" i whisper looking at my ticket.

"Lets goooo!" Nash shouts picking me up.

"Oi hands off my sister!" Cam calls.

"And my girlfriend!" Bailey calls after.

"She is mine now!" he cackles

"Nash put me down!" i smack his chest

He takes me around the corner and places me on my feet.

"I'm gonna do something now which im going to regret because i am madly in love with Macey, but i have liked you since Hayes brought you into MACGON and i know now that i can never have you because Cam is my best mate and your with Bailey but just forget about them for a minute and let me do this" he says really quickly then forces his lips onto mine.

What?!

Oh wow. This is amazing! Our lips fit perfactly but it doesn't feel right.

Its not right.

Its not Bailey.

He licks the bottom of my lip asking fir entry but i strongly deny and bite his lip.

"Ow!" he moans as blood poors put of it.

"What the fuck Summer!" he says holding his lip.

"I have a boyfriend, my brother is your bestfriend, you have a girlfriend! Im friends with her." i whisper.

"I know sorry. But you didn't stop! You let me kiss you. You could of moved." he points out.

"Shut up!" i know he is right.

I run back to Bailey and push back the tears.

"Bay!" i run up to his and wrap my arms around his brood shoulders and hug his so tight. I take in his sent. God how did i get this boy?! And now look what I've done.

"Hey what's up? You worried about the plane?" he rubs my back.

"Yes! Yes that's what It is!" i say.

"Okay?...." he says a little taken back.

"Yeah. Urm lets see your ticket." i say as we start walking toward our gate.

"446, 449 Bailey im not next to you! I can't do this!" i start to panic.

"Hey its alright. We're in first class so im gonna come and see you, I'm sure your next to one of the guys." he calms me.

"Yeah." i breath.

All of our lunge has been loaded onto the plane and its just my large hand luggage.

As we walk down the isle i can feel Baileys hand on my waist.

"Please don't be Nash please don't be Nash please don't be Nash" i mumble

I come to my isle were Shawn is sat.

Oh great he kissed me too. Oh god im a right slut!

"Hey Shawn!" i breath as i sit down.

"Hey." he faces the window.

"You alright?"

"Why do you care?" he mumbles.