Chapter 36

- Summers P.O.V - 

As i slowly open my eyes bright lights burn into them. Slowly i open them aging and see strip lights, i sit up and see light blue walls, charts every were and posters saying 'Why are YOU smoking?' 

Once i had woken up probably i could see i am in a hospital room! I bolt up and a pain spreads across my stomach, i clutch it and find bandages wrapped all around my belly. 

"Hey its alright lay down." i hear someone say, i roll over in the stiff sheets to see Bailey pale in the face with tear stain eyes. 

I do as i'm told and lay down, i look up at the ceiling. 

"Bailey" i whisper as he squeezes my hand. 

"I know who it was" 

"I know to. It was caught on camera because it was near safe, i shew it to the police and there has been a sighting. Don't worry it will all be over soon, i promise you." he squeezes my hand and looks me in the eyes. 

Suddenly, the door was flown open and there stood Toinia pale in the face with Rob behind her breathing heavily. 

"Summer!" she says making her away around the bed and kissing my four head. 

"What happened! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," 

As she sits down i let Bailey explain what happened. 

"Mrs McConnell? Mr McConnell? Please may i see you?" a nurse come in and take them outside along with a policemen 

"Whats happening?" i say panicked sitting up and looking at Bailey. 

"I'm sure its nothing", he doesn't sound convinced though.. 

As we wait for the news Bailey sings to me, we normally sing together but i loved his voice and preferred it when he sung by him self. 

"Summer,"  Toinia whispers as she sits down. Bailey shuts up and holds my hand tight. 

"Its about the stabbing. They-y have found out who it is" she says smiling from ear to ear, but it looked fake. 

"They know who it is, there has been sightings and police are going to the place as we speak." 

She had still got the plastered look on her face. 

"But?......" 

"I'm going to wait for Brandon to be here because this concerns him to" 

We waited and waited for Brandon to show, it took longer than i thought. The anticipation was killing me. 

Was it my own father? 

Was it Niall? NOT SUMMER! SHUT UP! 

Was it one of Baileys relatives? 

WHO IS IT? 

The taught just went round and round my head. I wanted to scream and shout! I wanted out of this hosbital, i wanted out of this bed, i want to be in my new home with Toinia, Rob, Brandon and Bailey. 

Oh how i adore this family! 

"Brandon?" Bailey says lifting his head from the side of the bed were he had been napping. 

"Yeah?" he hid behind the door. 

"What are you doing?" Rob says stretching his neck to see if he could see. 

"I HATE hospitals!" he announces walking in. 

"Join the group" i sit up and wait for the news. 

I let Bailey and Toinia tell Brandon the full story, and then came the time to tell us who the suspect was. 

"Right boys" she began. 

"When i was 16 i was stupid enough to get ..................... well, pregnant" she says. No Toinia is a sensible care free person, yes her red hair gave her the image of a younger person but she was sensible. 

"Everyone told me that i shout get rid of it "Have a NORMAL life" they said but people don't realize how hard it actually is. I refused to get rid of it so i went into hiding for 9 months of my pregnancy and gave birth to a healthy baby and we named him John."

What did this have to do with Unknown?  

"I gave him the second name of Andrews as i didn't know who the father actually was. I couldn't handle the hole thing so i asked my mother to take him away one night with out me knowing so i didn't have to say good bye, as i really cant do good byes. 

One night when she toke him she took him to my aunts were she raised him. They we not very nice people. He was raised a villain and a thug and i wanted nothing to do with him and i wanted you guys to have nothing to do with him" she said watching her hands.

"I'm telling you this, well because they have got the finger prints and they say its him, i have asked and begged for them to check aging and apparently they always do 3 checks before saying any thing and they all point to him" she whispers. 

- Baileys P.O.V - 

This is so hard to process. Was it the fact my mum normally gives speeches about how wrong and stupid teenage pregnancy was or the fact i am not the oldest and the older brother we do have tried to kill Summer?