Chapter 73

**** Summer ****

"Oh shit!" i hear him mumble.

"Well!" i scream

"Summer" Bailey calms me.

"NO! DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! EVER SINCE I HAVE COME TO MK THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT DRAMA! I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ME! NO MORE LIES NOT MORE STORYS! JUST TELL ME!" i scream.

"Okay fine. How long until your plane?" my Dad asks.

"Urm 3 hours" Taylor says.

"You can tell us in the car. Bailey, Molly and Cameron you are coming with us. Everyone else into the limo.!" i demand.

"Okay." he breaths.

Everyone goes to were i ask and soon we are sat in my dads car on the way to the air port.

"Going then!" i demand.

"Okay.

In 1993 after Niall was born i went to the USA for work were i met Camerons mum. In 1994 we had Cameron. I traveled between Ireland and America living a double life. Then in 99 you two were born. Maura was demanding a daughter but i didn't want anything to do with her. I was with her because of the boys. She threaten to kill the boys and i.if i didn't provide her with one.

When Camerons mum announced she was pregnant with twin girls i was over joyed.

I told her about the situation and she agreed to let me take you to Ireland. We agreed the first one born would go. Summer was a month early so i took her when she was stable.

I ended taking Molly over too because she was being bullied. So there you have it. You both twins, half Irish and half American." he states.

I feel Baileys hand wrap around mine as i stare out the front of the car.

"So, Niall he is only my half brother?" i choke.

"Sorry, but yes." he whispers.

Niall and i have always been so closes. This is horrible.

"So i have two younger sisters?" Cam whispers.

"Yes."

"And your my dad?" he asks.

"Yes."

Silence.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

We arrive at the air port just before the boys and we all get out if the car.

I watch Cam and he starts crying.

"Cam what's wrong!" i run over to him.

"I JUST GOT TO LITTLE SISTERS!" he takes me into a hug.

I hear Molly foot steps run over to us and Cam brings her into the hug.

"I'm never going to let ANYONE hurts you as much as that jackass over there!" he points at Dad.

We both giggle into his chest. The limo pulls up and all our luggage is taken out.

"Bobby take Molly home." i demand, not calling him dad.

"Summer, im your father." he smiles at me.

"No your not. You took me from my real mother to live with some meanest who tried to kill me and my cousin, then you tell me i have a sister, and now i have an older brother and sister, and Niall and Greg are my half brothers." i snap.