Chapter 18

- Summers P.O.V -

"WAAAAAAAAAAKEEE UUUUPPPP!" Bailey howled as he jumped on the bed.

I spun my self over and pulled the blanket over my head.

"GET UP YOU LAZY PEACE OF SHIT!" he screamed yanking the blanket off my body. I was laying in my jeans and jumper from earlier but it was FREEZING!

"Bailey!" i yell trying to find a warm spot.

I feel my self fall asleep, aging.

"Right!" Bailey says taking matters into his own hands.

I feel two muscular arms scope my up and carry me across the room.

I role over in his arms and bury my head into the top of his neck. I could smell his colon he had freshly put on.

NOTE TO SELF: SPRAY BAILEYS COLON ON JUMPER.

"Bailey!" i say wacking his chest as he carries me down the stairs.

"Why? Why not just leave me to sleep?"

I feel him chuckle to him self.

He stands in the hall way with me in his arms.

"O.M.G" he says very camply

"Is that the Niall Horan?!"

"NIALL?! WERE?" i jump out of Baileys arms and run to the door. I see the body shape of Niall and throw my self at him.

God i missed my brother!

"NIALL!" I shout into his shoulder

"God Summer, jezzz im right next to you!" he cackles his famous laugh.

"Sorry but i missed you!"

"i know i missed you to."

Bailey and i led him into the sitting room were Toinia and Rob were.

After they had chat for a little while Niall made a suggestion.

"Hey! I have an idea!"

"Shit" i whisper to Bailey, he nudges me in the side and trys not to laugh.

"The boys and I are on our way to Thort Park do you two" he says pointing at Bailey and I are

"and Brandon want to come?"

A look of excitement spreads across Bailey and mine face, obviously Brandon heard as he came skipping down the stairs and sits right next to Niall.

Rob and Toinia exchange looks of concern oboisly worrying about 5 famous, immature teenage boys taking 3 younger teenagers out to a busy theam park.

"Niall... That's very sweet of you but its an awful lot of money..." Rob trails off

"And we" she says waving her fingers between Rob and her self

"Are worried about the lack of adult supervision."

"Firstly me and the boys will all pay and it won't even make a dent and secondly Paul our body gard will be there"

Rob and Toinia still looked a bit worried.

"How about," Bailey says,

"We ring you every hour to let you know we are safe?"

After a couple of minutes of being they finally budge and allow us to go.

"And make sure you don't eat before you go on a roller coaster... Oh-"