Chapter 25

- Baileys P.O.V - 

The palms of my hands were sweaty, my chest was heart was beating hard aginst my chest and i was finding it hard to breath. 

This was it, we just needed to get through one more round and Summer and I will hae achieved our dreams!

"And the last act going through to she finals are...." 

'Summer and Bailey, Bailey and Summer....The two brats' 

JUST SAY OUR NAMES!

I'm not good under presure... Can you tell. 

"James Smith"

My heart litrally droped to the floor. This was it for Summer and I. We had failed. 

"Come over here guys." We walked over and the last remaining act along side us was Paddy and Necio.... Greate. 

"Okay, its now down to the juges. In the event of a draw we will turn to the public vote, the act with the MOST number of votes will go through to the live fials." Ant said all oficual 

"Amanda, olease say the name of the act you are sending into the live finals" 

"Summer and Bailey." oh dear. 

"I have no doubt that you will both be sucseful singers. But the dance indresy is much harder to get into and plus they are my golden. SO the act i am sening inot the finals is Paddy and Necio"

Thats okay... Shake it off thats only one vote. 

"Simon"

"Im going to be blunt here. Summer and Bailey. I have the felling they will go much further as they are younger and will be able to do more things and be able to go on for longer. Summer and Bailey"

A smile spread acroos my face as i looked over to Simon. 

"David"

"Im going to bea pain here and put a lot of presure on Aleshia but im going to vote for Necio and Paddy."

"And Alshia"

Aleshia burrys her head into the table and startes shaking it. This is it, the moment of truth. 

Suddenly i hear Joe shout "BAILEY AND SUMMER! BAILEY AND SUMMER!"

Suddenly everyone starts shouting diffrent names and im sure at one point someone shouted

"ALEN!"

"I cant do it." She says pulling her head up. 

"I'm going to leave it to the public vote"

A sigh of relife come over me. But we probly still wont get through. 

A man dressed in black ran on stage and handed Ant an envolope. 

Our fait was on that peace of payper. 

"The act going through to the live semi finals is......................................."

This is the longest 30 of my life. 

"Paddy and Necio!" 

My heart smashed. I held back the tears and congratulated them. I grabbed Summers hand infront of everyone, its okay to tell people we are together now. 

We were sent off stage were we were met by our family. 

We all went back to the dressing room were the 3 boys (James, Charlie, Leo) were celerbratinng 

- Summers P.O.V - 

We walked in on the guys jumping up and down on the sofa screaming and celerbrating. I dont want to be here any more, i want to leave. 

Bailey and i picked up our guirars and walked out ignoring there sorrys and commiserations. 

I got sevral looks from Charlie. 

"Summer... Come talk to me out side in a minute." he asked i a soft voice. 

"NO! " i practically shout. 

"No Charlie. I dont want to speak to you. I dont want your sympathy. And i DO NOT want to kiss you aging after you forced your self on me. I love Bailey!." 

God, this has been an emotional night. 

"Sorry" he said scraping his foot aginst the floor as Leo and James stared at him. 

"Can we please leave" i say to Bailey as i grab his hand. 

He nods his head and pulls me out if the door. He suddenly turns me around picks me up by the waits so we are faceing eacother and he pushes me up aginst the wall. 

"I love you to" he breaths into my neck. 

He lightly kisses the bottom of my neck and places my down so i am on the floor. 

He carrys on kissing me and rubbing my back, as he kisses me i leave finger trails up along his neck and into his hair. 

Everytime he kisses me i shiver. I love this. I love him. I dont need money or fame.... I just need Bailey