Chapter 14

- Summers P.O.V -

We swung past Joes so Jamie and him could get some clean clothes and p.js.

As we walked back i let the others walk ahead. I had revived an creepy text from 'unknown'.

'I can see you.. I can always see you.'

I look around and see someone dive behind a wall.

The person was dressed all in black and had what looked like a camera with them.

"Bailey!"

I run over to catch up with them.

"What's wrong?". He looked concerned and looked all around him.

"Urmm... Im just... A bit... Cold. Could we walk a bit quicker?"

I wast initially lying. After all it is the beginning of spring and has been raining for the past weeks.

----------------------

We all walked in and i slamed the door. Throwing my bag on the floor, i stare out of the little peep hole.

"You alright?" i hear Brandon call

"I'm FINE"

"Alright."

"Lets watch a movie. Sum- Jamie, go and make us some popcorn."

I shot Joe a look. Well done Joe, everyone give Joe a round of applause.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at his head.

Just then Bailey walked in,

"Whats going on in here?". He sat down between Jamie and I.

Jamie and i were under a blanket and Bailey hoped in  after.

- Baileys P.O.V -

I scoot under the blanket with Jamie on my left and Summer on right.

We listed to music because no one wanted to make the popcorn and no one wanted to watch a movie with out popcorn.

During the middle of 5SOS (for Jess and Livvie) 'She looks so perfect' i reached under the blanket and found  Summers hand and squeezed it.

She hadn't been acting her self since the walk back.

I pulled her up and took her into the kitchen ignoring the shots of

"Oi Oi!" from Joe and the gagging noises from Brandon.

- Summers P.O.V -

Bailey and i had been holding hands under the blanket and all of a sudden he pulled me up and drags me into the kitchen.

"What's up?" he said looking into my eyes. His deep brown pools captured me instantly and made me blush.

"Nothing...."

"Summer i know when you are lying."

His right. Everyone knows when Im lying. I do this wired thing i start tripping over my self and playing with my hair.

"Its.... Just i havent.... SEEN NIALL!" i scream.

"Woah. Calm down." Bailey says holding his hands up.

"Sorry. I'm gonna go and call him. I haven't spoken to him since the fire." i almost whisper the last part.

I didn't want to speak about the fire. I had blocked it out if my mind, and my mother. It has been ages and not a call or even a text from her. I didn't care though. She wasn't my mother any more. She is just a finger from my past.

"-Alight?" Bailey said trailing me away from my thoughts.

"Uh huh" i say nodding.

As soon as Bailey left the room i put some popcorn in the room, yes i was daring to did it aging, and pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

"Hello?" a sleepy voice said. I looked at the clock and it was 11:45 pm. No wonder he was asleep.

"Niall?" i choked.

"Summer?"