Chapter 32

- Summers P.O.V - 

Our night was up. we had spent our last night in London. And half way through the night just as suspected Bailey got another message from unknown.... 

'Had fun a One Direction tonight. You guys looked so good on stage. Well done.' 

"Summer come with me" Bailey drags me into the kitchen and shows me his dimmed phone screen.

It was  getting worse. He is following us EVERY WERE! He knows EVERYTHING about us.  

"Its okay, we are leaving London  tomorrow and he doesn't know we are leaving. We will be fine........... Hopefully"

I rest my head on his chest, we hug for a long time before someone comes to find us.

"OI OI" Brook shouts as he walks in and grabbing a packet of pop corn .

_____________________________________________________________________________

We said good bye to Daisy and Brook.

"Oh Bailey! Summer!" Toinia shouts running over to us and kissing us on the four heads, 

"I missed you guys!" she states squeezing my checks causing them to hurt. 

"RIGHT BOYS WITH ROB GIRLS WITH ME. FIRST ONE TO KFC WINS. GO GIRLS GO GO GO!" 

Ah i love there enthusiasm. 

The cars were at the other end of the parking lot so we raced. I was in the lead, as i was the fastest, and i had the keys in my hand.

Athletics and Dance had always been my strong point.

As i got to the car the girls caught up with me. I swung the boot open threw my bags in there followed by the girls, threw Toinia the keys and got into the seats.

"GO TOINIA GO!"

"STEP ON IT"

 As we raced through the city hitting every single red light. 

"Every single time......" Toinia mutters

As we pull up we are met by an empty car lot. WE HAD WON! SUCK ON THAT BOYS!

"OH YES!" Jamie screams hitting my shoulder.

"WOOOP WOOOP!" Olivia yells jumping out of the car and jumping around. 

Why had such a little victory made us so happy? Weird thing like that make people closer some how. 

As we danced around rain started to pour, so we sprinted into the empty cafe. 

"We will wait for the boys before we order, but in the mean time i thick we deserve an award so who wants a kruchem. I know its not much but i will get us a proper one latter."

We all thanked her and gave her our orders. 

The rain came harder and harder, thunder and lighting came as we watched the boys pulled up. We watched them run out of the car through the rain and into the cafe. 

"DON'T say any thing" Brandon cried sitting next to Jamie. 

I watched Bailey and Joe sit down ether side of me. 

"Nice weather boys?" i say trying not to laugh and they struggle to sit down. 

"Come on Summer" Joe says holding his arms out. 

"Give us a hug!" I pull away from his reach but fall on Bailey were he wraps his drenched arms around me, i then have Joe come over and press his wet body against mine hugging me to. 

"Get off!" i scream trying to get out of their grasp. 

"NEVER!" Brandon jumps on top of us causing me to get wetter. 

Once the boys got off of me i sat down and tucked into the food Toinia had set down for us. 

Oh KFC tasted so good. 

"Come on guys we better get going or we will be back to late." Rob said sounding serious.

" Wet ones in the old car, dry ones in the new car." 

I plodded through the car Park following Rob and the boys, i would be in the clean new car if i wasn't bundled on by the boys... 

"SHOT GUN!" Joe screams running towards the car in his wet tight jeans.

Its a 5 setter and i have been stuck in the middle of Brandon and Bailey. 

As we drove the boys became quieter, the radio became louder and we all became sleeper. 

About half way it had become pitch black along the motor way and the only sign of other life were the hotels along the side the road. 

As my eye lids became heavy and i struggled to keep them open. 

"Its okay, you can go to sleep." Bailey whispers pulling my head onto his shoulder.