Chapter 15

- Nialls P.O.V -

What was Summer doing calling me at... 11:45!

Yeah i know 11:45 and im in bed. You may say its not very rock and roll but i have to be in the studio at 7 tomorrow and Naill needs his beauty sleep.

"Niall... I-i thin-k i-m beei-n s-" She cut her self of by crying.

I pulled on my jumper and made my way into the sitting room because Alex was asleep and i didn't want to wake her.

"Summer love, calm down,"

I herd her take some deep breaths before carrying on.

"Stalked" she whispers.

WHAT?! Its probably a bloody pap trying to get Bailey and Summer caught doing something stupid.

"Did. Did you see them?"

"Yes." she was crying now and i couldnt comfort her.

"What were the wearing?"

"They were dressed in black and had a camera. They also texted me Niall" she cried.

This didnt sound like a pap.

This was something different.

"What did the text say?"

"I-i can see y-ou. i ca-n always see y-ou"

"Summer is Baileys parents home?"

"No they are out tonight. They have a work thing. They have been gone for two days"

"Right. When are they back?"

"Tomorrow."

"Alright, Summer it just sounds like a pap"

I lied. I didn't want to freak her out.

"Just lock everything before you go to sleep."

"Alright"

"Oh and stay with Bailey all the time. Okay?"

- Summers P.O.V -

It was reassuring knowing that Niall had complete trust in Bailey.

As soon as Niall hung up i did as i was told. I went round shutting very window and door in sight.

"Were have you been?" Bailey asks patting a seat next to him.

"Oh the phone, with Niall"

I passed the popcorn to Joe seeing as he had no one.

Brandon and Jamie had taken quite a liking to each other. A while ago i was sat next to Jamie and saw who she was texting.

'Brandon <3'

When she left the room i read some of their texts i, i know don't judge me, and silently gaged. I then screen shotted them sent it to my self then deleted texting history on my name.

Instantly i sent it to Bailey and made him swear not to tell not to tell any one.

We sat there for a while. Jamie and Brandon on the double sofa in the middle of the room, Joe on the other side of the room on the chair and Bailey and I on the sofa bed because we shot gunned it.

I sat there for a minute and looked at Joe. He had been staring at his phone for the last hour and hasn't said any thing.

'You alright? xxx' i text him.

'Yeh, fine. :) xxx'.

He was lying. Why was he lying?

"Hey Bailey" i said nudging him.