Chapter 42

- Summers P.O.V - 

My alarm goes off at eight o'clock sharp, bring me out of a miserable dream. 

I slap down on the alarm and race to the bath room beating Bailey and Brandon. I take my time in the shower caring for every last strand on my head, conditioning like i had the finest hair in the world. 

I step out of the shower and head strait for the hair dryer, as my hair is crazy wavy if i don't dry it strait away it will friz up like i have just been electrocuted. 

"SUMMER HURRY UP!" pounding is coming from the door. I quickly get dressed and walk out of the bath room slowly. 

I throw my towels in the basket and dig around for my make up bag in my suit case. 

I cant find it. I'm panicking now! Jesus i need that bag! I search around every were even in the boys cases to see if i put it in there by accident when i hear Brandon talking to him self in the bathroom. 

"And then we apply an even layer of mascrey" he says to the camera. 

"Its mascara" i snatch the make up off him and head out. 

Bloody boys. 

I put on some make up then brush the waves out of my hair, best i can, and head down to were we were told to meet for breack fast. 

"HOLD THE LIFT!" i hear a guy call, as he approaches i see a guy about 4 years older than me running toward the lift. 

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR IS THAT BRADLEY SIMPSON! i scream inside. 

"Thanks love" he gasps for air. 

Play it cool Summer, play it cool. 

"Hey your on Britain's got Talent tonight are'nt you!" he points at me. 

OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE KNOWS WHO I AM!!! 

"Yeah." i mumble. 

"Good luck! Urm this is probably really awkward but could i get a pic with you to post on instagram? I can get you a lot of votes with one pic." he pulls out his phone

DEAD I AM ACTUALLY DEAD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WE ARE HAVING A SELFIE TOGETHER! 

"Yeah, if i can get one for my instagram?" i say making a deal. 

I pose for about 3 selfies with him and then he dose the same for me. 

The lift door pins open and we walk out. 

"Good luck Summer" he gives me a hug 

"Thanks Brad" i hug him back. 

As i walk off i could almost be floating! 

That Ava is a lucky girl. I think to my self.