Chapter 54

*** Summer ***

"Summer. You phone."Bailey whispers to me waking me up.

I roll of the sofa and crawl to were my phone was charging.

"Hello?" i ask.

"Hey were are you?" Lily asks.

"Oh still at Baileys. Why?"

"Mums out. In heading down to Georges house. Kay?"

"Yeah. Be careful"

"Shut up. Bye"

"Bye" i laugh.

Slowly i crawl back to the sofa and roll into Baileys arms.

"Who was that?" he says all sleepy.

"Lily." i say

i watched Brodies head bounce back and forth before he fell asleep on the floor clutching his toy rabbit.

"Leave him for a little bit." Bailey squeezes my waist.

"In not.going to leave a 3 year old to sleep on the floor." i giggle and walk over to Brodie.

Slowly i carry him upstairs were i saw a dark shadow run across the hall.

"Okay?" i whisper as i walk to the middle of the stares. I can hear heavy breathing sending shivers down my spine.

Quickly i turn my back run down the stares to see Bailey AND Brandon on the sofa.

"What? You look like you've seen a ghost" Brandon laughs.

"Summer what's up?" Bailey asks

"I think there's someone up stares."i whisper.

*** Bailey ***

I heard the faint foot steps of Summer coming back down the steps.

"What? It looks like you've seen a ghost" Brandon laughs.

I turn around to see her face is gone so pale.

"Summer what's up?"i ask.

"I think there's someone up stares." she whispers.

Slowly, with Brodie still in her arms, she walks around the sofa and sits down.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well i saw shadows running across the hall and then i felt someone breathing down my neck. That's when i turned around and came back down." she whispers.

I put my arm around her waist and pull her close.

"Don't worry. You stay here with Brodie and Bailey and i will go and check it out." Brandon says putting his hand on her shoulder.

I give Brandon a slow nod and stand up. I peck Summer on the lips and run in to the kitchen.

"So grab a knife and a phone."i say to Brandon checking him an old phone.

"Put it down your pants." i say. Slowly i slip the phone down my pants, just incase we get stuck and need help.

"Ready?" Brandon asks taking a breath.

"Ready"

Slowly we creep up the stares. The light switch is at the top so we can't see anything.

"I'll run to the top turn the light on. You stay here." i whisper to Brandon.

"You sure.?"

"Yeah".

As i walk up the stares my knees start to shake and my heart pounds so fast.

"3...2...1" i run up the stares as fast as i can. I slap the light switch on and dart my head around. As i look something catches my eye. A dark figure in Brodies room.

"BRANDON CALL THE POLICE!" i scream as i run to his door and lock it.

I know the windows are locked and they are practically un-smash-able because mum went a bit over bord with the baby equipment.

I stand there with my hand firmly warped around the door handle.

"Yes, can i have police?" i listen to Brandon giving the details to the police.

"Look here Bailey. I have a gun. You let me out no one gets hurt. You don't then i randomly fire."i hear the dark tone of the man behind the door.

The sudden realisation hits me. He knew Summer was putting Brodie to bed! He was going to kill her! It's unknown!

"Look here. I have enough of your bull shit John. I don't know who you think you are but to be honest your a messed up cunt who deserves to die in a jail cell. Now your going to sit there and shut the fuck up and wait if the police!" i shout.

"You asked for it." i hear a mumble. I realize what he is  going to do and i dive out of the way into Brandons.room.

Chunks of wood fly out from the door and all over the landing. The gun shouts are piercing my ears and worry shoots down my spine.

I see his foot kick down the door and his tall figure walk out. For the first time i can see what he looks like.

He looks like mum, he looks like Brandon, He looks like ME!

With out noticing i stand up and become face to face with him. Adrenaline runs through my vains and i rugby tackle him to the floor causing the gun to fly out of his hand. I bring down punches to his face and chest and every punch feels like revenge.

"This is from me! From Summer! From Mum! From Brandon! From all the hell you put us through! All the sleepless nights!" i scream bringing down the punches.

"There he is!"i hear an officer shout and run up the stares. I feel two big hands wrap around me and pull me off him. I continue punching and kicking before i get tiered.

"Were are you taking him?!"i demand.

"Prison. Were he will serve life." the policemen places his hand on my shoulder.

Brandon comes up beside me and gives me a bear hug.

"Well done man!" he says into the hug.

"Thanks" i cry alittle

Brandon pulls away from the hug and hits me on the chest.

"I'm going to see Summer." i take a quick walk into the sitting room were i find Summer sitting on the sofa rocking Brodie to sleep and singing to him.

"Summer?"i walk up to her.

"Is he gone.?"she asks looking into my eyes.

"Yeah. He is gone." i place a bit of losse hair behind her ear and kiss her on the lips fully.

"Its fine. Everything will be fine" i hug her.

"Promise?" she asks.

"Promise"

__________________________________________________

Ohhhhhhhhhh drama!

Don't worry it's not the end. To be honest its no were near the end.

Thanks for voting n stuff.

Vote/Comment/Share.

Love you

- Summer x