Chapter 24

- Summers P.O.V -

I walked out on that stage and sung for everything and everyone who thought they were lost but then they were found.

Lost and found?

That would be a grate song.

As i sung i pushed my voice to the limit. I sung until i cried and found my self staring over to my friends and family.

My Dad had come to see me perform, Joe, Jamie, Niall, Alex, the hole of One Direction, Daisy and Brock had come for support and my second family.

I have to say when Brock and One Direction came on the hole place went wild.

Ant and Dec are now walking onto the stage and are clasping their hands. I feel my cheeks burn up as i look out into the crowd.

Simon and Amanda were on there feet.

I felt so proud.

"Wow guys!" Dec said placing his hand in my shoulder.

"The judges have made a good choice putting you two together. Let hear what they have to say" Ant said spinning on his heels and pointing towards were the judges are sat.

I felt Baileys hand slip behind my back and into my waist.

We had to make everything look casual, like we are just friends.

"Wow guys! I really love you two, your just so cute and cheeky" Amanda said holding up her hands as if she wanted to squeezes our cheeks.

"But seriously, you guys are amazing, i know my family are back home routing for you two and voting like crazy!"

"Yeah" David followed up.

"I think i have to agree with Amanda there. The chemistry between you two is really intense. I can see you have been through a lot with each other, already. You two are VERY strong singers and i hope to se you in the final."

"I have a feeling there is something going in between you two" Alishia said pointing her fingers at us.

- Baileys P.O.V -

My hand immediately dropped off Summers waist and down by my side. I felt my cheeks flush as i looked at her.

"Perhaps more then friends?" she said smiling.

We both shake our heads looking at each other.

"Lies!" She says.

Oh god! We have been together for what 3 days and its already gone public?

Shit...

"Look you two are amazing singers and i think everyone would totally love it if you fell for each other"

The hole crowed rough. I look over to see everyone who bad came for us jumping up and down on there feet clapping there hands.

We both shake our heads aging. This was getting worse.

"Alishia stop torturing the children." David said pointing at Simon.

"Guys you were absolutely amazing tonight you should be proud of your selfs. I hope your family are." Its been my life long dream for Simon Cowl to say i could sing.

"Oh and guys" Simon said turning his head to the guys.

"Please don't cause any trouble" he said pointing his head at Louis.

Louis put his hands up in defence and walked away.

"So guy there you have it Bailey McConnell and Summer Horan. Please vote, for mobile its 07789987803 and land line is 8363839, please do not vote if you are watching on catch up or demand as you vote will not be counted but you may still be charged."