Chapter 9

- Niall P.O.V -

Oh

God.

I hope to god they are okay.

I have just got of the phone with Bailey.

I can tell he was worried. He isn't a bad kid, and he really dose care about Summer. I know he would never hurt her intently.

I grab Alex and tell her to get dresses. She dose as i say with out a question. She hast met Summer yet but i suppose this is the time...

We both run to the car. As soon as Alex and i are in the car, i slam on the accelerater.

Alex says nothing. I don't want her to, and she know that. She just places her hand on my thy and looks ahead. Her hand on my thy is helping me a little, just know she and Bailey will be there is a load off.

I pull up to the blook were Bailey and Summer live and see the house is still a blitz.

- Lilys P.O.V -

Summer has just found the door.

We are going to live! Its all that is going around my mind right now.

But i feel something aproching me and so dose Summer, we both turn around and see a rolling wave of fire come towards us.

I panic but Summer just freezes.

"SUMMER!" i scream, suddenly she snaps out of it and runs to the door. I follow as quickly as possible.

She flings the door open and springs out.

I look up to the night sky as we run to the green. Its a cloudy night, or it might just be the smoke.

- Summers P.O.V -

After Lily screamed at me we finally made it out of the house and onto the green.

As we got onto the green i felt the clean fresh wet cut grass between my toes.

I look to my side and see Bailey running towards us.

He dose not hug me or any thing he just simply takes my bags and guitar and places them on the grass.

I look down to see Im wearing a strap top and short shorts.

I lay down on my belly on the wet grass and spred my legs and arms out.

The wet seems to roll all over my skin. It makes me feel so much better and more human.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple of hours the fire men had come put the fire out, the ambulance came and got me and Lily breathing properly agine.

All the while Bailey and Niall sat by mine and Lilys side. They didn't say much, but the didn't have to.

After i had come to my senses i looked around to see Niall with a pretty girl.

She has long brown hair with blond dip dye. She isn't wearing any make up and is wearing black skinnyes with a plane white top and a leather jacket.

She looked stunning, she also looked like a very warm loving person who you could turn to and see would never ask why.

"How you doing?" i heard a voice say. I looked up to see Bailey with a slightly worried face.

- Baileys P.O.V -

"How you doing?" i say. I sounded worried. But i am worried. This is the girl i love. She has just been in the worst fire i have ever seen. She could of died.

She sat up and and looked up at me. Suddenly she threw her self at me and warped her arms around my neck. I soon warped my arms around her waist and clung onto her tight.

I felt her crying on my shoulder as i rubbed circles onto her back.

She felt and looked terrified.

After a few minutes a nurse spoke up and told her she had no burns, but she had inhaled a lot of smoke.

My heart dropped. I looked at her, she was still crying. The nurse began agine

"Although you did inhale a lot, we are aloud to let you go with out taking you to the hospital. But" she said handing her and inhaler

"Evey hour make shore you take this. It will clear you lungs and stop you from coughing" i felt revived that she wouldnt some sought of injection or something like that.

Suddenly a woman came running up to Lilys bed and kissed her and huge her.

Lily had gotten away lightly to. No burns, just inhaled lot of smoke.

"Oh Lily." she cried cradling her and "Im taking you home." ahem picked her up and carried her to the car.

Niall didn't say anything she just sat there and watched.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of just sitting there in silencey mum ran up to me and Summer who were one sitting on the grass.

"Oh love" she said with a sad exspretion on her face. She came up to Summer and kisses her on her black forehead. "Come on, you can stay with us for as long as you want."

Summer stood up with her and smiled. My mum walked her back to the house as i still sat there and watched.

Niall was aproching me now.

"Bailey, i want to say thanks" he said almost crying "Its just that... Well i know Summer has told you what happened with her and mum. I just want to say thank you"

I felt incredibly humble.

"Its alright" i say slapping him on the back, "I think mum is going to look after Summer for a little while, until the shock has gone down as such." i said. Niall nodded and walked back to Alex.

Just then i watched he speed off with Alex back to London.

The firemen had just left and so had the ambulance.

I was the anyone left.

I picked up Summers bags that her and Lily had carried out. And placed her guitar on my front.

I headed back for my house. All i wanted to do was collapse next to Summer and hold her tight.

And never her let go.