Chapter 55

*** Summer ***

Its been two days since the little incidence.

I have been staying at my aunts and today I'm aloud to go back to school.

"Shh, don't speak about it now. Its a surprise! If she finds out then i will actually kill you!" i hear Bailey and Joe whispering behind the front door.

"I'm going to knock now. You say anything and i will tell Liv about her surprise."

Once they had finished whispering i heard two knocks at the door.

"Hello McConnell and Shannon, please come in" i swing the door open and walk into the near by kitchen.

"Horan!" Joe says tackling me into a hug.

"Wooooo what's up with you?" i ask hugging him back.

"Nothing. Just missed you" he pulls away.

"Okay. So I'm hungry. Can we stop off in the way so i can grab some lunch and breakfast?" i ask swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Yeah." Bailey and Joe say in unison.

"Bye lily see you later." i call as we walk out the door.

"Hey were is everyone else?" i ask noticing half of our 'gang' is missing.

"They left. Something about early morning club or something. I don't know." Joe shrugs.

Bailey and i walk hand in hand whilst Joe texts away on his phone.

"So what's Livs surprise?"i whisper to Bailey.

"What?" he asks.

"Come on the door isn't sound prof." i nudge him.

"Don't worry. Yours is better" he winks at me.

"Puft i doubt it" i hear Joe mumble.

"Shut up!" Bailey pushes him and squeezes my hand.

--------------------

School went pretty fast. The school slut pushed past me and smirked at me but Brandon stuck up for me.

I haven't had to use my locker all day but Bailey told me to check it.

"See you later yeah?" Brandon said hugging me and then running out of the door.

"Yeah." i watch him run out of the door before opening my locker.

As i opened it a note fell out with a peace of paper attached.

'Well good after noon young lady. So I'm praying to god that you are reading this at the end of school because otherwise i am completely fucked. So I'm going to make things up to you from all of the screaming shouting and commotion.

Go back to your house were you will find a little something.

Btw, best number of my life;)'

I held the peace of paper between my fingers when i found the audition number on the floor.

"Its a grate number" i whisper to myself.

I do as i'm told and walk back home and run to my room were the a  milk shake, the bikini witch Bailey brought for me and a black lose lacy dress was laying on the bed with a note attached.

'Put this on, obvs the bikini on underneath, unless you want to come in just that, because i would be fine with that.;)

Any way. Put that on and then read the rest'