Chapter 23

- Summers P.O.V -

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

I wake up and bounce on the bed waking Bailey up.

"GET UP YOU LAZY PEACE OF SHIT!" i shout as i jump on the bed repeating what he said to me.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me under the covers. He pulled he tight against him and whisperd,

"5 more minutes. Please" he said nuzerling his face into my neck.

"Okay, 5 more minutes."

Over the past couple of days i have met and amazing girl called Daisy. We have been out together and been shopping. She is now my 'London girl best friend'. Yes i said girl because i have a 'boy best friend' besides Bailey.

Its...

Wait for it...

BROOKLYN BECKHAM!

YES I SAID BROOKLYN BECKHAM!

Daisy and i met him in a local Starbucks were he started flirting with her. As they sat there and flirted i texted Bailey. To be honest what they were saying to each other was gag worthy.

They both come over every other night.

Both of them are coming tonight along with Baileys family, Joe, Jamie, George and Niall and Alex.

Your probably thinking why bring Brooklyn (Brock) and Daisy, well because i have been with Daisy 24/7 and Brock.

Oh and we have heard nothing from unknown for days.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*. My phone vibrated.

I had a text from the BGT studios.

'Hi Summer and Bailey! Good morning. We would like to have you here for half 10. As we been to do sound checks. We have the younger groupe performing today so there will be people your age here. Good luck!'

I check the time, its twenty past 8. Groan.

I shake Bailey and tell him to wake up.

Naturally i get up and walk to the shower even though they will properly wash it aging later. I spend a good 10 minutes in there.

I get out of the shower and use Alex's curlers she had left here for me. I curl my hair and let them drop into lose curls.

I then walking into our bedroom to find Bailey STILL asleep. I pull out my outfit i am wearing tonight along with one im wearing to rehearse in.

Once my make up is done. I jump up and down in the bed, he still doesn't wake up.

I pull the covers off, he is still asleep.

I shake him, nothing.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I crawl up onto the bed and sit my self right ontop of him.

"BAILEY!" I scream

"WAKE UP!"

"NO!!" he shouts throwing a pillow at me.

I turn around and lay my back directly ontop of him.

"Summer!" He chuckles

"Get offffff"

"No... If you get up i will kiss you."

And with that he jumped out of bed got into the shower got dressed and sat on the bed next to me aging within 5 minutes.