Chapter 44

- Summers P.O.V- 

We are in the top 3! Every thing is going so fast. I want this so bad! 

I stare at the floor clutching Baileys hand. The sweat is literally dipping from our hands but all that matters is getting through. 

As i pear up my eyes catch the bright lights and they burn into my scull. 

"The next act going HOME, i repeat GOING HOME, is...." Ant spoke into his microphone. 

My heart thumps against my chest so hard I'm sure the people in the front row can see it popping out of my chest.

"Bars and Melody" Dec announces. 

Oh my god. Oh my god. I can't breath. Even if we don't win we will come second. 

I watch the guys walk off stage with gutted faces. 

Second, second. It drills through my mind. I don't care were i come. 

My head looks up and my neck stretches up so i can see everyone i know in the crowd. 

Joe and Olivia are sat there with there eyes closed, Brandon is stood up with Tonia and Rob beside him, Brook and Daisy are sat down staing at us. 

A small smile creeps across my face as i catch eye contact with Daisy. She gives a small wave. 

"LUCY KAY!" Dec shouts spinning around. 

Suddenly Baileys grip tightened on my hand as i look over and give Lucy a weak smile. She runs over in her tight purple dress and hugs both of us. I become intoxicated in the smell of strong perfume as she pulls away. 

Bailey and i walk over to Ant and Dec whilst Lucy has her arm wrapped around Bailey. 

"Well done you guys! 2end place! You must be proud!" Ant slaps me on the back then shoved the microphone in my face. 

"We are so pleased with our self's" My voice booms around the arena. 

"And we couldn't of lost to a nicer person then Lucy, well done" i give her a strong smile and then flick my eyes over to Bailey. He has plastered a smile on his face but when i catch his eyes i can see he is nearly in tears. 

I give his hand a reassuring squeeze as i pull him off the stage. As we walk i give the stage a silent good bye. 

We slump into the love seat still clutching each others hands. 

"Second" i whisper staring into the bottom of my class. 

"Still not first" Bailey mumbles. 

"Shh" i place the glass on the table in the middle and rest my head on his shoulder. 

We sit in the cool silent room say nothing, just keeping each other company with the sound of our breathing. 

"Bailey" i whisper sitting up. 

"Mm" he looks me in the eye. 

"Its my last night at your house" 

The realization swipes his calm face into a sad one. 

As i stare into his eyes, his hand slips through my thick hair and onto the back of my neck. He pulls the back of my neck hard and slaps me on the lips. 

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, sorry i have'nt updated in ageeeeeeeeese. I have had a lot going on and not enough tim to up date. 

Thanks for reading. Bye x