Chapter 45

- Summers P.O.V -

As morning broke, the sun light crept through Baileys curtains and onto the bed. I then to see Bailey asleep peacefully, i watch his chest move up and down slowly.

This is it, im going to my aunts, last day in the McConnell house hold. A tear slips down my face as i notice a suit case in the cover of the room.

Its not that far away, just across the street. Perhaps if i look hard enough through the window i might be able to see Bailey and his family in the house, or maybe not.

I roll out of bed and stumble over the the large window over looking the green. The window cill has a large cushion in it which has been put there by Tonia so you could sit in it. I climb over the railing and fall onto the cushion.

The large window over looks the large green and the other houses sounding it. As the sun cam up past the back of the houses,  the due reflected on the beams of sun light.

"Hey what you doing up?" a sleepy voice came from behind me. I spun on the seat to see Brandon holding a glass of water.

"The sun. It woke me up" i point out of the window.

"Your not leaving forever!" he sat down next to me.

"Yeah i know but things will be different."

"How?"

"Well i won't be seeing you gu-"

"Bailey" he interrupted me.

"Shut up i was gonna say you guys" i push him

"You shut up, we all know you two have a little thing for each other"

As he said that my cheeks burn and become very obvious.

"Carry on" he nudged me giving me a cheesy grin.

"To be hoist." i hufed. I could tell Brandon what i really thought, couldn't i?

"Im scared that soon Bailey will get bored with me and he will soon stop coming to get me in the mornings. Im scared that once he leaves me i will have so much hate that i won't be able to control my self. Im frikin petrified that ill have to move back to Ireland with my dad. I don't know what's happen to unknown, or my mother. And most of all i don't want to lose Bailey." as i finnish off tell Brandon he looks slightly oddly at me.

"What?" i turn around to see the hole time i was speaking Bailey was stood behind me.

I look him up and down. He was wearing nothin but boxers.. his hair was all messed up and he had blood shot eyes.

"Summer-" he caught my gaze.

"Well Im gonna go, this is the sort of situation people consider 'alkwould'" Brandon said using air quotes.

I watch him walk off and soon after Bailey took his place.

"Summer, Im not gonna do that." he took my hand and held it in his.

"Yeah.. but how do you know?" i ask not looking into his eyes.

"Okay, i promise deep down, that if i EVER do that. You have the right to come over to my house and smash my face in" as he said it i gave a little chuckle.

"Alright" i lent in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before climbing back over the rail and running into his room.

How did he know he wasn't gonna do that stuff?

How could he be so sure?

__________________________________________________

I would like to say a massive sorry for not updating for ages. The resin i couldn't update was my Ipad had like a proper spaz and didn't let me update in any of my stores.

THANK YOU FOR 9K READS!!

I'm like literally so happy at the moment! That's nearly 1M and this is only my first story!

Everyone who voted and commented is amazing and i think you should get an Oscar.

Please go and check out my other 2 stores if you are a fan of Hayes Grier (and MAGCON) or if you are a fan of Bradley Simpson.

The Bradley Simpson fan fic is called: '18 and the beach...'

The Hayes Grier fan fit is called: 'My American Boy.'.

Please go and read then n stuff as they haven't got as many reads as this one and i would really appreciate it.

LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE VOTES.

Vote, Comment, Share.

Thanks man!

- Summer xx