Chapter 62

*** Bailey ***

Summer and I have been invited to this massive event were MACGON, One Direction and me and Summer will be opening the show.

"Oh my god this is amazing! Look it says here we will be doing sighings and performing and a meet and greet!" Summer shouts looking through the letter.

"Oh oh and everyone's girlfriends are gonna be there." she points out.

"Yeah. Girlfriends." i don't know were we are at this point on that hole thing.

"Summer..." i begin. Her head pops up and she looks at me.

"What are... We?" i ask.

"Um... I don't know." she scratches the back of her head.

"Okay. Summer will you be my girlfriend?" i ask.

"No" she folds her arms over her chest pretending to be mad.

"Come here." i wrap my hands around her and fall backwards onto the bed with her ontop of me.

"Excuse me can you get off my little sister?" i hear Nialls voice from behind me.

Shit.

*** Summer ***

"Niall!" i shout rolling off of Bailey. I look at Niall and then to Bailey. Baileys cheeks have flared up.

"Come on. The coach is here." he chuckles picking Bailey up and hugging him.

Oh right. God. They got a bus for us to get to the event in time for tomorrow.

"Urm right" luckily i haven't completely unpacked so i just throw the odd things in the suit case and wheel it out.

"Bay come on" i say out side.

"Alright. Calm down" he says shutting the door and walk out.

We said thank you to the lady at the lobby and apologise for Nash and Cam's room before running out before she said why.

The coach was just like one you went on a school trip on. Simple but the chairs did fold back into a bed.

"Summer!" I heard Lexi call from the back. She had a bunch of girls around her and they were all smiling brightly.

I tuned to see Bailey stood behind me.

"Do you mind if i sit with them?" i ask.

"No, i was gonna leave you any way" he sticks his tongue out.

"Shut up!" i hit him. He pulls my waist and crashes his lips onto mine.

"Oi sit down!" Nash smacks my bum and winks at me.

I watch Bailey sit next to Hayes and i walk to the middle were Lexi was sat.

"Right i believe have to introduce everyone. Right here we go. Amber Camerons girlfriend, Jess Caters girlfriend, Macey Nashs girlfriend, Stevie Louis girlfriend, Rachel Matts girlfriend and Kacey Zayns girlfriend." she says.

(others will come later in story x)

"Hi" i lift up my hand. I couldn't help but fell slightly intimidated by theses girls. They were all so pretty and i was just stood here like... a potato.

The bus journey took about 3 hours knocking people out.

Through out it people got up and introduced each other. Harry and Cameron got on really well as did Niall and Nash and everyone well just got along.

Whilst everyone was asleep i couldn't sleep so i started scrolling through twitter.

'ROAD TRIP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOP!' Cameron had tweeted.

'Met some amazing people tonight! Can't wait for the next few days with them! x' Nash had tweeted.

'Hell yeah! A bus full of ma bitches!' Niall tweeted.

'Can't sleep? x' i got a text from Bailey.

'How could you tell? x'

'The light on you phone. Were is a spare seat here. I moved. I have a blanket and food. Coming up? x'

'Sure. x'

Quietly i slip through the isle of sleeping teens to Bailey at the front were he had a blanket on his lap and his laptop on the tray that pops out.

"Care to join ne for a bus movie date?" he winks.

"Would love to." i slip under the blanket and push the arm rest in the middle up so we could cuddle.

"This is going to be fun you know." i can almost hear him smile.

"Yeah." I listen to the movie play but soon after fell asleep, with a smile on my face, in Baileys arms just like old times.

___________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

Thanks to everyone who commented about the girlfriends thing.

Nearly everyone got who they wanted.

Thanks aging for reading voting and stuff.

Love you.

- Summer x