Chapter 70.

***Warning Sexual Content (again)***

~Emily, Cassy, and I were discussing a few of the details regarding her mating ceremony. She had finally agreed to allow one and she even seemed a little excited. Mid conversation Silas interrupted us.

"Can I talk to you." Silas said. He put his hand on my lower back and guided me away from the others before I could respond. We went around the corner of the house to where it was empty. He pushed me back against the wall and tilted my chin up so I was looking at him.

Without breaking eye contact he leaned forward so our lips were only a fraction of an inch apart. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip slowly before he leaned in all the way and kissed me. It was a light kiss followed by another slow kiss. The third time he bit my lower lip gently. I gasped and he deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth. Each flick of his tongue sent small jolts of warmth throughout my body. He pulled away and chuckled lightly at my pout of confusion.

"I can kiss you..." he said against my lips before kissing me again. This time his hand slid under my shirt. I gasped again when his hand moved under my bra.

" I can touch you" he said and swirled his thumb across my nipple. I arched into his hand and could feel his smirk against my lips He slid his hand down between my legs and he kissed down my jaw to my ear.

"And when you are ready, I will fuck you." He whispered against my ear as he ran his fingers down the seam of my pants. I gulped. He moved his hand to rest on my hip and pulled back to look at my face. My cheeks were flushed to a light pink and I just stared at him to surprised to respond at first.

~I am ready.~ I whispered at last. Silas tilted his head, He didn't believe me but he dropped his mouth back to mine.~

"Rylan..." Matthew said. I shook my head and looked up at him.

"Your temperature is 103. It's still going up which cannot be good for your body at this point. I'm going to have to ask you sit out of training while we run some more tests to see what's going on. It might be best if you have Amelia stay with Emily or Alisa just in case it's something contagious." Matthew said.

I sighed and nodded.

"Aside from fatigue, nausea, and zoning out have you had any other symptoms?" Matthew asked.

I shook my head. I felt extra tired lately but he had already covered that.

"Alright sleep is my best prescription for now but I won't to get you on something to reduce your fever as well. I will text you if we find anything or if we think of any new tests to run." Matthew said. I nodded and slid off the exam table. I was going right back up stairs and going back to bed. Thankfully Alisa had thought about the potential for contagiousness two days ago. Amelia was already staying with Emily so she was out of harm's way.

I remembered Matthew coming in to my room and taking my temperature again. I answered a few questions, he gave some pills, and went back to sleep. 

It wasn't until early morning that I actually woke up. My mouth was dry and my throat was scratchy. My entire body felt like it was on fire and needed to be put out. I went down stairs and drank a cup of water. I refilled it and turned to go back upstairs. I nearly dropped my cup when I turned around to find Silas leaning in the door way. His eyes swirled the dark smoldering green that had stared in all of my heated dreams lately. I shifted nervously and my eyes widened. I could feel the wetness between my legs. I hadn't even thought about how quickly that had been happening lately. It explained why his eyes looked so much darker than usual. He could smell it.