Chapter 69

**WARNING sexual content 

~ "Take off your pants." Silas said. I gulped and looked up at him through my lashes. He couldn't be serious. Silas growled lowly and pulled me to him by the waist of my jeans the same way he had done the night of our kiss.

"When I ask you to do something I mean it." He said against my ear in a quiet growl. He nipped at my ear lobe and then my neck as he unbuttoned my pants. He slid the zipper down. His tongue swirled away any pain from his bites. I let him slide the jeans down past my hips and then my thighs. He bent down and tapped my leg. I lifted it and he slipped my shoe and the leg of my pants off. He touched the other and we repeated the quick motion.

"Sit." He said. I plopped down. I grabbed the edge of the bed to try and keep my hands from shaking.

"Good girl." He said and pulled his shirt off with one hand as he walked toward me. He knelt and pushed me back so I was laying down. He licked the inside of my thigh slowly just above my knee. He moved up a little biting this time. He sucked some of my skin into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. He continued up higher and higher. My breathing grew more shallow with anticipation as I watched him. He licked me just to the right of my panties and smirked up at me.

"Do you like when I lick you?" He asked repeating the motion on the opposite side. I nodded slowly. I was shocked at what was happening but even more so at how much I was enjoying it.

"Answer me Rylan." He said. It was the same calm command he had used on me earlier. It made my skin prickle with fear but my belly swirled with desire.

"Yes." I said. My voice was breathy with need.

"Shall I continue?" He blew out a breath across my panties. It caused a cooling sensation that made me want to arch into him.

"Please Silas." I whimpered.

"MMM" He growled with a low chuckle. In one quick motion my panties were gone. Silas spread my legs again. This time My face flushed red as my sex was fully displayed to him.

"Say it again." He ordered, His warm breath blew directly across my exposed center now.

"Please Silas." I repeated. My voice trembled. He leaned down and ran his tongue the length of my sex. I closed my eyes at the overwhelming sensation and arched against him.

"You're supposed to be looking at me." He said. I forced my eyes to open at least half way.

"Good girl." He said again and swirled his tongue around.

I whimpered and arched again. His hand rested on my waist. It was just under my shirt which sent even more tingles throughout my body as he held me in place. He ran his tongue teasingly across my sex before focusing on my clit again. This time he sucked on me slightly as his tongue swirled.

"Silas!" I cried out before everything went black.~

It took me a moment to realize I hadn't actually blacked out. I had woken up. With Silas gone my dreams seemed to growing more and more vivid every day. I decided to get up and check on Amelia. There was no point in laying in bed all hot and bothered. I would never be able to go back to sleep like this

Amelia was still fast asleep in her crib. I lifted her tiny hand a little and let go. It dropped. I smiled at how hard she slept. I wished I could sleep like that. I checked the clock and sighed. I still had another hour or two before she would wake up.