Chapter Thirty-Seven: I've Been an Idiot

Dedicated to Prettyfrickinlairs for making the amazing offical trailer for this! It's amazing on the sad!!!!

Please read author note at end!

Chapter Thirty-Seven

            “Miss. West! All three Peters! Ella and Jen! All in my office now!” Principle Paterson, who had short brown hair with blue eyes, tall and scary features, he’s cool and funny if you’re in there for good things or if you’re me. I have been to his office so much it’s like a second home to me and Paterson is my buddy, he won’t admit it but I’m one his favorite students. You see after the fourth time he gave me a talk he finally realized it was useless. I mean it’s not like I am a bad student, heck my grades are kick butt, but I tend to get in trouble- fights to be more exact.

            I turn to look at Cameron who is holds my waist and give him a sad face, then I yank out of his grip storming to the office behind Mr. Paterson. As we enter the office he leads us down the hall to his office. He looks at me and shakes his head and then gestures for me to go inside, then turns to everyone else. “Sit here. I will be out for you all soon,” he say sternly and then shut the door turning to me.

            I walk over to his black leather chair that sits in front of his rosewood desk and sit down slouching in it. I cross my legs as I hear him sigh and walk over to his large rollie chair. “Andie, what am I going to do with you?” he ask as he places his elbows on his desk.

            “Honestly Mr. Paterson, she deserved it,” I tell him as I shrug my shoulders.

            Mr. Paterson shakes his head and lets out a dry chuckle. “Oh, of course. Please do share,” he says as he leans back in his chair.

            “Simple. She was in my face talking crap and when I warned her she took it as a joke and kept at it so I laid her out,” I say simply and give him my sweet smile.

            “Oh of course. Well Andie since you always give a warning we will do the usual. Two days suspension, so go ahead and get out of here,” he says shaking his head and then runs his hand through his hair. I shrug and get up.

            “Ok cool,” I say with a smile.

            “Andie, I was kind of hoping this year you wouldn’t get in trouble,” he says with a sad, disappointed tone.

            “Sorry, Mr. Paterson, but we don’t always get what we want,” I say as I look back at him and then leave, strutting by the others who sit in those uncomfortable chairs and out of the office to the exit so I can go to my car. I’m free at last.

Cameron POV

            Andie walks out of Paterson’s office with her head held high and I smirk on her cute lips. Why? I don’t know. She just is the shit out of Ella and for what I don’t know. Ella probably deserved it. I mean I never liked her she was always just an easy lay. “Cameron?” Paterson calls for me so I slowly rise up and walk into his office after shooting one last look at my brother and sister.

            As I enter the room and I feel like I’m in trouble, this is my first time in the principal office… not! Ha ha wow just messing I am no newbie to this office, yet I am not a pro like Andie. I have only been in here for the tardies and things like that. I stand their awkwardly across the desk from Paterson who is now taking a seat in his big squishy chair.