Chapter Twenty: School as a Couple

Chapter Twenty

            Cameron left an hour ago and I had cooked dinner for my mom and step dad, then I took a shower and now I am just sitting here in my bed. I pull out my phone and go to Facebook, where a relationship status change is awaiting me. I smile at the screen and hit approve. My smile grows wider when I on my news feed, Andie West is in a relationship with Cameron Peters.

            A text flashes on my screen and I go to it.

Braden: Did you tell Cameron about are kissing?

            I swallow hard because I know Cameron and it may ruin everything telling him, he wasn’t my first kiss, even worst his older brother was. I close my eyes fighting back tears.

Me: No… not yet…

            I hold my breath waiting for his reply.

Braden: Good! I don’t think we should yet. Let’s give it some time, ok?

            I smile that is just what I need to hear. Braden’s awesome.

Me: Ok! Thanks! Love you Braden!

            I smile and sigh in relief.

Braden: haha love you too Andie!

            I can hear Braden chuckling on the other end causing me to smile. I go back to Facebook. Dreams do come true, I post as my status. Another text comes through and I open it.

Aaron: So you and Cameron?

            My heart falls a little, because I didn’t mean to hurt him, if I did.

Me: Yeah…

Aaron: Ok, cools. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.

            I sigh and plug my phone in to charge and then lay down shutting my eyes.            

            If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, Been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me, You belong with me, Walkin the streets with you in your worn out jeans, I cant, help thinking this is how it ought to be, Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself, Hey isnt this easy? And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town, I havent seen it in awhile, since she brought you down, You say you find I know you better than that, Hey, Whatcha doing with a girl like that?’

            My eyes shot open and I grab my cell phone answering it. “Hello?” I say my throat dry and I’m still haft asleep. I glance at the clock, 11:00 pm, a groan escapes my lips.

            “Hey, sweetie,” Cam’s sweet voice says.

            “Hey,” I mumble.

            “I didn’t mean to wake you. I just wanted to say I love you, good night, and see you in the morning,” he says sweetly.

            “Ok. Love you too, good night,” I say. My boyfriend is so darn sweet! The phone falls silent. And I lay it back on the nightstand.

            The next morning my alarm on my phone goes off so I roll over turning it off. Reaching up I rub my eyes and yawn. I slowly sit up and groan, I don’t want to go to school! I kick my feet out from under the blankets that are wrapped and tangle around them. I stumble to my closet and find a pair of blue jeans and a purple V-neck. I then stumble to the bathroom and change, brushing my hair and teeth, then applying thin eye liner and light mascara. I spin around my wavy blond hair spilling over my shoulders and I look pretty and I managed to miss my tomboy self with the girl Lexi turns me into! Go me!!

            I walk back into my room and slip on my brown cowboy boots and grab my bag heading out the door and down the stairs. I grab a quick bit to eat and skip out my house waiting on my porch for Cam. This trucks pulls up and I race over to the passenger door jumping in. “Hey guys!” I say happily to Lexi and Kayden.

            “What no hi for me?” Cameron asks with a sweet smile I lean over kissing his cheek.

            “Hi, Cammie,” I whisper in his ear and then sitting back down in the seat. Cam reaches over lacing his fingers through mine. I smile at him and then stare out the window.

            In no time we arrived at school and Lexi and Kayden went their own way. As I get out I meet Cameron at the front the truck he holds my hand and we make our big entrance as a couple.

            You know the feeling that everyone is staring at you? That’s an understatement. Everyone and I do mean everyone is staring. Cam squeezes my hand in reassurance. I look up at him and smile as we walk down the hall, all eyes on us and for the first time in forever no slutty girls are standing at my locker waiting for Cam. For that I smile to myself and sneak a peek at Cameron. His light brown hair is lightly tussled and his hazel sparking a smile is on his lips.

            I open my locker taking my hand from his and get my books, as I spin around shutting my locker the weight of my books in my arms disappear and I look at Cam who know holds them. “My arms aren’t broken,” I say raising a eyebrow.

            Cam chuckles causing my heart to race. “Just trying to be a good boyfriend here,” he says with a smile.

            “You’re doing a ok job at it,” I say with a wink. What the hell? Did I just wink at him? The blood rushes to my cheek. Please don’t let Cameron comment on it!

            “Andreanna did you just wink at me?” he asks with a joking voice causing me to go redder.

            “No! What? I just have something in my eye,” I lie and he just smiles and we walk into our first period class together. He sneaks glances at me the hole time.

Hey!

So???????????????? What ya think!!!

Any ideas? Let me know :)

Comment!!

Vote!!

Share!!

Next upload: sometime this week :)

Teaser: She might tell him about her and Braden's kiss!! Maybe! ;)

Love ya'll!!!

Thanks for ya'll support!

For an upload I need six to seven votes and at least two comments :)

Thanks