Chapter Fourteen: It's a Small Town

Chapter Fourteen

            My eyes flicker open and my head is pounding I look around noticing I am in Cam’s room. My stomach clenches as I remember last night’s events. Cam’s room is the same as always but one thing is missing, Cam.

            I run my hands down my face and yawn. The door opens revealing a shirtless Cameron. His dreamy body is right here in front of me and my eyes fall onto all the creases in his stomach from his abs. He smiles at me as my eyes my eyes fall onto his low hanging tight blue jeans. Cam swiftly walks over to me sitting on the edge of the bed.

            “Morning,” he says as his hazel eyes stare into mine.

            “Good Morning,” I say as I stretch and yawn.

            “You ok?” he asks as one of his strong hands reaches up, tucking a strand on my blonde hair behind my ear.

            I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, “Yeah, I guess,” I say looking down at my lap.

            Cam begins to say something but is stop by a throat clearing. We both look up and a gorgeous looking Braden and Kayden are standing there. Braden has his strong arms cross over his chest and has his brown hair push over in a sexy style while his blue eyes sparkle. He wore a white shirt, tight dark blue and a black leather jacket, his face looks serious and aggravated.

            Kayden however is standing there with a happy smile resting on his prefect face. He has a black plaid, button up shirt on and faded blue jeans.

            “Come on Cam let’s go get this done,” Braden says looking from Cameron to me rolling his beautiful blue eyes.

            “Ok, I’m coming,” he says and Braden turns around walking away, Kayden smiles wider and turns too walking away.

            “I got to go, Lex is here to stay with you,” he says haft smiling and leaning forward kissing my fore head.

            “Ok,” I breathe and he stands up, but I quickly catch his arm stopping him from walking away. “Cammie? Thank you,” I say starring up into his perfect eyes.

            He nods and walks away leaving me all by myself. Or so I thought. Lexi skips into my room smiling. She looks fabulous as always with her brown curls dancing over her shoulders and blue eyes singing, she wearing a simple pair of jeans and blue t shirt. Her smile quickly fades to a frown as she takes in my appearance.

            “Oh lord!” she says dramatically flinging her thin arms in the air. She races over to the bed leaping onto it. “Are you ok hun?” she asks sitting on my bed staring at me.

            “Yeah, I’m fine,” I haft lie because I am ok but yet I still hurt terribly from last night’s events.

            “Good! Now it’s cheering up time,” she says bouncing up and down on my bed.

            I search my mind quickly for an excuse then I remember that I am supposed to hang out with Aaron today. So I smile slightly and look at Lexi. “I can’t. I kind of have a plan to hang with Aaron today.”

            “Oh… Aaron? Awe you and new boy, how sweet,” she smiles.

            “Yes, Aaron the new boy and it’s not like that, we are just friends,” I say grabbing my phone. As I flip it open I see I have a text message from Aaron.