Jack

Jacksepticeye's POV

"Every youtube thumbnail be like," I scroll down and come face to face with this image,

I laugh

I laugh. 

"Okay, alright okay," I throw my hands up in the air and continue to laugh. "God damn it, I wasn't- ug. You see here's the thing, most thumbnails that people make is them posing to get that face. This was my actual face! This actually happened to me. That's a genuine reaction. Maybe I'm just so absorbed in the youtube sphere right now,  maybe  I've just done Let's Plays for too long, that my natural reactions, my brain is already like, 'ooh! some thumbnail material!'" I sigh. "Also, when did you get this? This is two weeks ago, and then, you have a screenshot of my video from four hours ago. Like, this video is really old now!" I sigh.

I end my video, roll out my gaming chair, sit down and begin to laugh.

"Wow," I said laughing. "That, that was some good memes."

I sigh and look at my phone. Mark was supposed to text me about the shock-collar thing he did with Team Edge. Still no text.

"It can't be that long," I said to myself.

"It wasn't," someone answered,

"Hello?" I call. 

Singe wasn't home, she had gone out with some of her high school friends for a class reunion thing. Plus, if she was back, she wouldn't announce it like that.

"Confused Jackyboy?" The person asked. Okay, whoever this is, is an Irish male. 

"It doesn't matter if you are, it'll just make this easier.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ANTI?" I yell.

"So, you do know," Antisepticeye hissed.

"What do you want?"

"Simple as always, revenge," he lunged at me.

"WHAT DID I EVER  DO TO YOU!" I yell dodging him.

"Everything."

He lunged at me again, just to get smacked by the lamp everybody wants me to fix. Well, I need to fix it now, I thought as the bulb broke into tiny glass shards.

Anti smiled and lunged at me again, this time he got me, and everything went black.