Ravens

Natewantstobattle's POV

I groaned as everything slowly became visible. The room was dimly lit and there were two people in front of me. One restrained and one was not. The one who wasn't restrained looked like he was wearing some type of lab coat. MadPat. I let my head lay limp on my chest, not wanting him to know I was awake. He moved, relieving someone else in a chair.

"It should be fairly easy to make a later version of her, Natemare," MadPat said looking toward the door which just opened.

"And the other?" He asked.

"AJ? Fairly hard."

"Why hard for him and not for her?"

"Well, AJ is happy. He has a wife, and the channel is going well. No sign of falling downhill yet. However, Rayne here is ready to sue Random Encounters, her channel isn't doing well, and isn't happy with Random Encounters growing more than her channel."

Natemare let out a laugh. "Well, Mad, what do you think you're going to call this version of Rayne?"

"Raven," he answered.

They left the room, locking the door behind them. I felt the knot of the ropes. They were insanely tight.

"Nate?" A female voice called out.

I jerked my head up. "Yeah, Rayne?"

"What were they talking about?" Rayne asked. "Who's Raven?"

"I'll explain later," I answered her. "But right now, check and see how tight the ropes around your hands are."

Miss Birds's POV

"I'll explain later," Nate answered me. "But right now, check and see how tight the ropes around your hands are."

I felt the knot. It was extremely loose.

"Loose," I answered.

"Untie it, the untie the ropes around your feet. After you do, check and see who is next to you," he said.

I did as he said. I untied my hands and then my feet. I went to the person next to me.

His hair fell over his left eye. And he looked familiar, but I didn't know why.

"I don't know, it's too da-"

The lock of the door clicked and the door opened. I looked at Nate in horror. Please don't be MadPat or Natemare. I prayed silently. Someone entered the room. It wasn't Natemare or MadPat.

"AJ!" I exclaimed in relief.

"Hi, Rayne," he said smiling.

Well, AJ is happy. He has a wife, and the channel is going well. No sign of falling downhill yet. However, Rayne here is ready to sue Random Encounters, MadPats words echoed through my head. They were true. But, do I want to sue someone who came looking for us and not running away to save himself?

Three other people came in. Jack, Mark, and someone with blue.

"Do any of y'all have a pocket knife?" Nate asked.

Mark nodded his head yes and went over to Nate, and began to carefully cut the ropes.

"Why is Mark so quiet?" I asked.

"I believe that Dark broke his jaw," the guy with blue hair answered. "I'm Ethan, by the way."

"Rayne," I answered. I looked back at the other person that was here.

"Mat," I said.

"Mat?" Jack asked coming over to me.

"So, the other person here with us is Mat," Nate said standing up. "Thanks, Mark."

Mark nodded. "How tight are his restraints?" He asked quietly."

I felt the knot. "Insanely loose."

"Okay then, untie them and I'll carry him while we look for a safe room," Mark basically whispered. It was almost inaudible for me, and Jack realizing this, stood up and untied the restraints on his hands and feet.

"They expected him not to wake up soon," Jack said I began to untie the ropes around his feet. "And, I doubt he will."

I finished untieing the restraints around his feet, right after Jack untied the ones around his hands. Mat began to fall forward, but Jack caught him fairly quickly. Mark walked over to us and picked Mat up like a firefighter would an unconscious person (firefighter carry). We followed him out of the room and down a hallway. We entered what seemed to be an abandoned storage room.

"Wow, Mark," AJ said surprised. "How'd you know this was here?"

"Well, they are basically alter versions of us right?" He asked quietly. 

Jack and Nate nodded their heads yes.

"And they only appear in videos. So, we've gotta be in some type of computer. And  I have a file that I no longer use to store things. And while we were looking around, trying to find Nate and Ranye I realized that all the rooms were storage rooms."

"So, Mark, you're saying we're in your computer?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying," he whispered.