Captive

Markiplier's POV

"It's nothing, Damin/Celina, it's nothing," Ethan said laughing.

"LET ME GO!" A voice yelled.

I peeked out from behind the I hid behind. Anti shoved Bing to the ground.

How the heck did they get him? I wonder. 

"You got the rouge," Dark said smiling.

"YeS i DiD," Anti said. "FiGuReD i GeT tHe RoUgE iNsTeAd Of ThE gIrL."

Dark laughed. "Well, Mad probably would have wanted her, but, I really would like to show this rouge what the consequences of disobeying us."

Anti grabbed Bing and quickly slid cuffs onto him. However, Ethan didn't fight back when Dark slid cuffs onto him. Ethan just stared at me.

Something horrible was going to happen, not to Ethan, but someone here.

Now, I didn't know this for sure, but I had a gut feeling. And Ethan did too.

Miss Bird's POV

Anti took off after Bing, I didn't know if they were still here, but I refused to move.

"Rayne?" I hear Nate call from a distance.

I get up and carefully make my way towards Nate. When I finally see him I say, "over here."

"What happened?" He asks as he runs over to me.

"Anti, he came from nowhere he grabbed me by the shoulder, and then Bing jumped out of his spot, taunts Anti, then he runs, and then Anti shoves me to the ground and goes after him," I quickly explain. "Did Bing-"

"He got Bing, Rayne," Nate said. "Come one, let's see if Mark and  Ethan, or one of the two are okay."

I solemnly nod my head and follow Nate back to the others. 

Random Encounters POV

Nate went to go find Rayne and Jack and I headed back toward the File Explorer. We found Mark standing in the middle of the room. He looked stressed.

"Mark, you o-" Jack begins.

"Sean, I am not okay. Something's going to happen. I have a gut feeling, and Ethan did too," Mark spats. "Where's Nate and Rayne? I know they weren't found."

"Well, Nate went to go find Rayne when she didn't leave the file she and Bing hid in," I say. 

Mark quickly looked at Jack, he still looked distressed, Jack nodded his head. When Jack noticed I was watching he quickly said, "AJ is right, we sent Nate to find Rayne."

"K," Mark said.

Something was bothering Mark, and something he was willing to only tell Jack. Seriously! If we're ever going to get out of here, we cannot keep secrets

*cough cough* Sparrow.

"Guys, if we're going to get out of this junk together we cannot ke-" I began.

I was interrupted when Nate and Rayne enter the room.

"We believe we found out the next place we can stay, it's a file the egos have never been," Nate says. 

"Really?" Jack asks.

I clench my fists in anger. Seriously! Now he's changing the topic!

"Yes-"

Suddenly MadPat bursts into the room.

"AJ!"

MatPat's POV