Two(?) More Allies

Jacksepticeye's POV

"ᴍᴀʀᴋ, ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ?" The female asks.

He doesn't answer, he and Mark just stare at each other. 

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ," he says, not breaking eye contact with Mark.

"Wait for a second," AJ says. "Mark, isn't that how you dressed for Resident Ensi?"

That's when it clicked. If AJ's alter ego is Evil Enis, then they would need to bring Enis out of Monsters Gulch, and Mark and Dodger's persona from the videos had a role to play.

"Yes, oh crap..." Mark said. "AJ, for our sake, watch your temper."

"Okay I will, but that doesn't explain why they have Ethan."

"ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ-" Dodgers persona started, only to be interrupted by the sound of Dark and Natemare's voices coming closer.

"Look, Night, just because I said 'give him hell,' it doesn't mean knock him out! We just got Blank back so he would still be connected to Ethan in some way!" Dark yelled, clearly angry.

"Well, I did what my orders were, and I gave the boy hell," Natemare snapped back.

"We gotta move," I say. "And we might have to take a quick detour."

AJ and Dodgers persona agree, but both Mark's hesitate before following.

"So, Dodger, since your obviously the more friendly one, can you explain where Enis is?" I ask.

"sᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ, ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ," she says.

"I will," I say.

"ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴɪs's ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ sᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ. ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋs."

"The guy that looked like me is Anti, and the one with purple tear streaks is Natemare," I add.

"ᴏᴋᴀʏ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴀʙ ᴄᴏᴀᴛ, ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ-ᴀʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇɪᴘʟᴇʀ."

She looked at me to tell them the other twos names.

"Mark's look-alike is Dark, the one in the labcoat is MadPat, and Google will be easy to figure out who he is, the Rouge named Bing, and there is another with a blue aura and black eyes and that is Blank."

She nods. "sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴋɴɪғᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴀs ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪʀ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇsᴛʀᴀɪɴᴛs ʟᴏᴏsᴇ, ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴇɴɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴇᴍᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ."

I motion everyone to stop moving when I saw Dark and Natemare were walking by, it was obvious by the look on Darks face he was mad, and Natemare was the one he was letting his anger out on.

"They're going to check on Ethan, we gotta hurry before they realize he's gone," AJ says from somewhere in the back. 

I nod my head and we quickly make our way down the hall and back toward the room we were staying in.

"Alright so," I begin. "We ourselves have no fooking clue what we're doing here, but we were brought here by our egos, which you have already met. And the only one of my egos is nice, which is Bing, and if you and Mark," I point at the Mark she had come with, "are on our side, that means one of Mark's personas is good."

"ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ, ᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏᴋ-ᴀʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ?"

"No, she's not here, but we do have another girl named Rayne, who will be pleased to know she's not the only female anymore."

Dodger laughed. We finally arrived at the room where we were hiding, and before we entered, Dodger grabbed my arm and whispered, "ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴇɴɪs ɪs ɪғ ʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ, sɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ... ᴀᴊ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴇᴇʟs ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴇɴɪs ᴛᴏᴏ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ?"

Random Encounter's POV

Before we enter the room, Dodger's persona grabs Jack by the arm and whispers something into his ear. He nods his head, causing her to smile. Then noticing that I was watching, he quickly said, "also, I just realized, two of us never introduced ourselves, and one was already introduced."

Mark smiled. "You think?"

Jack laughs. "Yeah, 'I think', anyway, I'm Sean, but everyone calls me Jack."

"AJ," I say.

One thing I'm going to have to do, convince Jack to not make everything secrets.

Natewantstobattle's POV

The door opens and Jack enters. 

"Found Ethan, and another Mark, and a Dodger persona," he says walking into the room.

"God, how many egos does Anti say they need?" Mad mutters. "They only need Enis and Mark's Monster Gluch's persona."

Mat and I hear him say that and make eye contact. What the heck are they planning to do?