The File Explorer... Leads to a File Mark Never Made.

Natewantstobattle's POV

It was obvious we were going to a more used area of the computer. 

The floors became marble (no longer oak wood), the walls were a purplish color now (not an ugly beige color), and the doors were glass sliding doors (not whitewood).

In all the stor- files, we hid in, there were more and more files in them. 

We reached the File Explorer.

Ethan let out a small laughed once Mark closed the door.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked him.

"Blankgameplays won't be coming in this room at all, it's so fricken bright."

"He's right," I said. "And I doubt that Natemare will be coming here either."

"Let's see if we can get an idea where they are keeping AJ, and where they spend most of their time," Rayne said.

She'd been acting different ever since AJ just, gave himself to the egos.

"I agree," Mark said as he opened the Explore.

"Photos, FNaF, FNaF Two, FNaF Three, Hello Neighbor..." Jack read the File names as Mark scrolled down the list.

"Egos?" Jack asked him.

"I have no clue what that is," Mark admitted, as he clicked on the file.

Immediately, the room filled with pictures of other egos.

"Oh god..." I say, walking up to the picture of Phantom.

"What are they planning..." Ethan asked as he walked up to a picture of Dr. Iplier.

"I have no clue..." Rayne said. "But, which ego is this?"

We all turned to look at the picture she was looking at. 

Jack laughed.

"What is it, Jack?" Ethan asked.

"It's Bingsepticeye. He never went cannon, however. I'm surprised he's here," Jack said.

"Guys," I said.

"What is it, Nate?" Rayne asked.

"Mark, didn't you do a monster thing with AJ?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I did. It was called Resident Enis."

"Well, could you explain this?" I threw the picture up in the air.

"Evil Enis, vampire?!" Mark read aloud. "So, it's no longer Enis the Sparkly Vampire?"

We all laughed. 

"Hey! Nate, could you come here?" Rayne called looking over her shoulder.

"Sure!" I say walking her direction. "What is it?"

She pointed at the picture.

"Raven," I read. "Computer virus."

"So, this is Raven?" She asked.

"Yep, she is your going to be your alter self if we don't hurry up and get outta here."

"Oh..."

"But hey! She isn't real yet, look," I point at where it said, work in progress.

To be honest, I didn't like the sound of that.

Well, nothing about this said, anything, friendly.