Hide and Seek

*****Miss Bird's POV******

We all ran to separate corrners of the room. I hid underneath one of the shelves, and I saw AJ hiding behind to boxes a couple of shelves above me.

The door busted open.

"I know you are in here," someone hissed. "I heard you explain EVERYTHING to Sean."

Who found us? I asked myself. I glanced up, it couldn't be Dark or Anti. They had been with Mark. So it was either MadPat or Natemare.

"Mat, Nate, Rayne, AJ, Jack..."

Someone in a lab coat walked by, so it was MadPat who had found us. How?

"Mad! Take me and go," Mat yelled from somewhere.

"That'd be easier if you all weren't hiding."

"I know it would!" AJ yelled.

That's why we spoke up when we hide for now on. To taunt these alter selves.

Mad rammed against one of the shelves, causing it to collapse.

"Where are you pesky rats?!" He hissed.

Mat didn't answer.

I quickly glanced around the room, then I saw some boxes that had been on the top of the shelves Mad rammed into move, Mat! If I did nothing, Mad would get him. I grabbed a rock and threw it across the room, hoping it'd be enough to distract the scientist. Thankfully it was and he followed the noise that the rock made, giving Mat enough time to find another hiding spot. Mat quickly limped to another shelf and hid under it. Someone else into the room.

"What's going on in here, Mad?" Someone asked.

"I found them, Natemare, they're just hiding," he said.

"Want some help?" Natemare asked.

"Yes, that's only if Dark hasn't given you anything to do," Mad said.

"No worries, I've honestly nothing better to do," Natemare said entering the room.

They looked in boxes in behind the shelves. Natemare finally came over to the shelf me and AJ hid at. He stepped onto the bottom shelf then lifted himself upward so we can look in the boxes and behind the boxes that were on the top shelf. Yet again if I did nothing, AJ would be caught. I was about to throw another rock when I heard someone else throw something, I looked over who had, it wasn't Mat, he was in the same position as last time, so it was either Jack, Ethan, or Nate. Natemare got off the shelf in followed the noise. I heard AJ let out a sigh of relief. I always enjoyed playing hide and seek, but throughout my entire life, I never remembered playing it in this extreme of a situation.

******Natewantstobattle's POV*******

I  threw a rock to protect AJ but little did I know I had led Natemare too me. Like, it landed in the opposite corner, but Natemare went the opposite direction. Probably to find out who threw it. I held my breath as he arrives at the corner that I hid in. He looked around and then our eyes locked, and he smiled.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here," Natemare hissed, lifting me up by the throat.

"Let me go," I said.

"Why, hello, Ethan, what do you think you are doing," MadPat suddenly said from across the room.

Mad yanked Ethan off the top shelf off an old metal, bookcase, and he landed on the hard concrete floor. Ethan groaned on impact. 

"Well, this is two out of six," Natemare said. "Should we continue or not?"

"Well, Ethan is actually the one person I needed to find," Mad said, smiling. "And Anti and Dark would be pleased once we tell them we found Nate. Maybe Mark even."

"Why Mark?" I ask.

"Oh, he's gone through a lot already, wouldn't you agree."

That ticked Ethan off. "WELL HE WOULDN'T OF IF YOU DIDN'T KIDNAP US!" He yelled

"Shut up," Mad said. "Or I'll sew your mouth together!"

He glanced in Mat's direction. Then back at Mad.

"No," he said. "I don't take orders from a nonliving creature."

Mad grabbed a metal pole off of a shelf and hit Ethan in the side of the head with it. Ethan fell to the ground unconscious.

"That should teach you," Mad hissed picking Ethan up and throwing him over his shoulder.

Natemare dropped me, and I quickly gasped for air. Before I could stand up, he had me in his grasp again and was cuffing putting handcuffs on me.

"Let's go," Natemare said, and we left the room.

********Random Encounter's POV********

Natemare took Nate, and MadPat took Ethan. I waited until I saw Jack abandon his hiding spot, then I jumped off the shelf. I landed with a quiet thud. Mat and Rayne rolled out from underneath the shelves.

"Who threw the first rock?" He asked.

"I did," Rayne said.

"Thanks," he said.

"You okay, Mat," I asked. "I mean that was one fall."

"I'm fine," he fibbed.

I sighed. It wasn't worth arguing about.

"We need to find away to get Mark, Ethan, and Nate," Jack said.

"Agreed, but Ethan will be our main priority," I said.

"Why?" Rayne asked.

"Mad said he NEEDED Ethan to continue his work," I said.

"AJ is right," Mat said. "Even though he has an alter self, they'll need him to revive it."

"Wait, he had a what?!" Jack said. "How come I did not know this!"

"Blankgamplays isn't popular, I only know about it because while I was out cold still, I could hear Mad talking to someone, it must have been Dark because he mentioned something about a faded alter self if Ethan."

"Hold the phone, Mat," I said. "Are you telling me that you could hear us when you were out?!"

"Hehe, yeah, I could. BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT! WE NEED TO GET ETHAN BEFORE THEY REVIVE BLANKGAMEPLAYS!"

"Should we get a new safe room though," Rayne asked."

"No. I believe that they think they just scared us from it, so... If we stay here, we'll have a higher chance of staying out of there search parties to find us," Jack said.

"So find Ethan, then Mark, then Nate," I said.

"Yes, and let's do it in that order too," Mat said.

"Got it," Jack said.

"Let's first recover though, because I still believe you are hurt Mat," I said.

He laughed at me. "Fine, we'll rest first. Then go save our friends."