The Endless Cycle

Markiplier's POV

I lead Nate and Ethan to an abandoned FNaF that me and Mat used to share. I hope that's where he had told the others to go. I sighed. Ethan, Nate, and I were currently hiding in the old safe room. The egos were on high alert, trying to find us. I sighed as Antisepticeye passed the slightly cracked door.

Nate hadn't said anything. Well, none of us had. Seeing Mat that broken just by his choices, means that, we could break each other or ourselves. 

Now that, that is a very scary thought.

We quickly snuck down the hallway after a couple of minutes of nothing.

"Mad, I see you disobeyed Dark. That is one hell of a risk," Blank said.

"Well, he broke himself to save his friend, who he is no longer guarantee to have a friendship with," Mad said. "Anyways, I believe I see Mark right now."

"Yep, that's him," Blank said. "And Nate, and Ethan."

"Stay still," Ethan said as he turned on the lights.

"Why?" Nate asked. "They found us!"

"Yes, but, MadPat probably will have a hard time chasing us, and Blank can't see well in the light."

"Okay then..." I said. "I'm trusting you."

Blank and Mad ran toward us. Blank acted as he had just lost is mind. Mad saw us but didn't attack.

Mat had control!

"GO! GO! GO!" I yelled realizing this.

We ran, Blank was confused, especially when Mad tackled him.

We ran to the abandoned folder as quickly and as quietly as we could. I busted into the room without hesitation.

"OH, MY- Mark? Ethan? Nate?!" Jack said jumping up.

"Hello people," I whispered as Jack embraced me.

"Mark, your one big idiot."

"I know I am, Jack."

"Nate, how'd you-" Rayne began.

"Mat," Nate answered, knowing what the question would be.

"Where is he?" AJ asked.

"He and Mad integrated," Ethan answered.

We stood there in silence.

"Well, we need to save Mat, and find a way out of here," Jack said as he broke the hug. "And thankfully, Mat saved Nate. But, how did they..."

"Mat broke himself trying to save me... He believed we'd never be friends after that... After what he said to me to save me..."

"Wait. So, we can break ourselves?!" Jack asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah, we can," Nate answered.

"And it means you can break each other," a voice from behind us hissed.

We turned around.

"Well, he intervened last round, but, this round he won't," MadPat said. "He is still pretty weak you know."

"And so are you, MadPat. We heard what Blank said, Dark is gonna beat you up for disobeying him," Nate said, stepping toward him.

Mad didn't like this.

"Well, let's say, Dark has approved. I mean, I'm the one who was able to break the fourth wall to get you guys. And girl," Mad made a sarcastically kind gesture to Rayne. "Anywho, I want to help you people."