I'm Annoying! /Author's Note\

!!!CLOSED!!!

Hehe, long time no update eh? Yeah... Sorry 'bout that but to make up for that, I have an idea.

Look at the cover, bottom left corner, it says "Spike027" that is a very old username, think it's bout time this thing got a new cover. So you all might see where this is heading, but if you don't, welcome to a cover contest! 

There are four rules, 
Do not copy the current cover, that is what is trying to be replaced.
Do not copy other people's cover design.
Be nice, I'm watching. UwU
Have fun!

Tips and *Ideas for the cover;
For the whole thing to fit, make it this (widthxlenegth)512 x 800 pixels
*Show at least four of the main characters (Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Miss Bird, AJ from Random Encounters, Natewantstobattle, MatPat, and Crankgameplays)
*Display one of the friendly egos or all three (Bingsepticeye, Dodger and Mark from Monsters Gulch)
*Display some of the egos that are hunting them (Darkiplier., Antisepticeye, MadPat, Natemare, Blankgameplays)

How to enter;
Tag three random people
What's your favorite food? (mine's brownies)
Send it to the email I will comment, can't type it for y'all sense the at-sign is for mentioning users.
Make the subject of the email this;
     This is Just the Beginning Cover Contest; *your username*

Have a blessed day, hope you all are staying safe, love you all,

   Komodo

IGNORE THE EMAIL! IT DOESN'T WORK FOR SOME REASON! JUST POST IT IN A BOOK AND TAG ME! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! Oof caps lock, too lazy to edit it though.
Also, also, the contest will end at 15 submissions, or once the book comes off hold, whatever comes first.