Rouge Eye

MatPat's POV

I followed- I mean MadPat followed Dark, who dragged AJ, to some room.

I was still too weak from whatever Anti used to help prevent me from regaining control, so I watched helplessly.

I'm sorry, AJ, but there's nothing I can do to help you. At least, right now, I sighed.

You enjoying yourself, Matthew? Mad asked me.

Yeah, I'm totally enjoying watching you drag AJ to his doom, I say sarcastically.

Ha! Well, you know, if you had given up on Nate, this wouldn't be YOU, Mad laughed.

SHUT UP!

Mad laughed and opened a door. 

I recognized this room, and so did AJ.

It was the room where they revived Blankgameplays.

Blank sat in a chair in the far corner of the room.

"Blank, why are you in here? Aren't you supposed to be watching the rouge?" Dark asked him.

"Ah, yes him. Well, you see... Let's just say Googleiplier made contact," Blank said.

Rouge? Mad, what does Dark mean? I ask him.

I guess you should know, I mean it's nothing important, but... Dark and Anti decided to bring two egos to life. So, they decided on Googleiplier-

Why him?

Dark was begging that we didn't do Wilford, which I understand, and he is basically the Host, just... upgraded.

Ah.

Anywho, Anti doesn't like any of the cannon egos-

Obviously...

Ha! Anyway, he decided on a none cannon one, Bingsepticeye.

Never heard of him.

Of course, you haven't fool.

I think I might be able to help you find the rouge.

Really? But why should I trust you?

Because. I believe I saw Jack running by us in the hall. However, he had a glowing orange eye and a black sweatshirt with an orange B on it.

Random Encounter's POV

Mad was staring into space as Dark asked Blank more questions about this Rouge. I supposed he was talking to Mat. Mad looked at Blank and Dark.

"Which way did he run?" He asked.

"Mad? Are you-" Dark asked.

"MAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled catching onto what Dark was saying.

Mat looked at me and he repeated, "Which way did he run?"

"He ran this direction. I followed him until I lost sight of him. Googleipler, well, I left him behind," Blank said. 

"Then I definitely saw him."

"Why are you helping them, Mat?!" I ask.

"I have no choice until one of you guys break me," Mat said shrugging. "Anywho, it looked like he was heading toward the more used area of the computer."

???'s POV

I was running. I knew Blank had lost me, but I couldn't risk getting caught by any of the other egos.