Blankgamplays

******Crank Gameplays's POV*******

I woke up with a splitting headache.

"Hello, Ethan," someone hissed.

"MadPat,"  I say in disgust.

"Yes, it's me. Now, would you be a dear and tell me how to break you?"

I laughed at him. 

"Well then," he sighed. "We will do this the hard way... DARK!"

Dark entered the room, bringing an unconscious Mark with him.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Shock him, then banged him in the head," Dark answered.

"I won't let you bring him back," I said. 

There was no way I'd let then revive Blankgamplays.

"Well then," Mad said putting a cloth over Mark's mouth and nose. "Well force you."

**********Markiplier's POV*********

I woke up with a start as Mad reminded the cloth from my face. Ethan lies chained to a bed, and I was on the ground, with no restraints. 

"Do your worst Dark," Mad said.

I immediately felt fear take over my body. Ethan realized this.

"As you wish," Dark said.

"Dark, there's another way," Ethan said. "And that other way is letting him STAY faded."

I knew who they were talking about. Blankgamplays.

"Yeah, but," Dark said grabbing a controller from his pocket. "No."

I put my hand up to my neck, and there on it, sat a shock collar.

Man, who knew joking around with one would lead it to be the main torture weapon.

I looked at Ethan.

"Let them do it, but under no circumstances, let Blank come back," I whispered.

Tears swelled up in his eyes. "Okay, Dark... Do your worst," he said, voice shaking.

Dark pressed the button, and pain radiated through my body.

******MatPat's POV*******

"Where should we find them?" AJ asked. 

We had split into two groups. Nate, Jack, and Rayne. Me and AJ.

"I-" Mark's screams of pain cut me off. "Follow the noise."

We were looking for Ethan, the other two were looking for Mark and Nate. We followed the screams, and soon enough, we reached our destination.

"Here," I said, and we crawled into the room.

Ethan was chained to a bed, and Mark lay on the ground wearing a shock collar, Dark had the controller. 

"Wait, Mat stop!" AJ whispered. I looked up, MadPat walked by, if AJ hadn't of stopped me, I would have been caught.

"Thanks, man," I said.

"No problem."

We hid behind another bed. Ethan was forcing himself to watch Dark torture Mark.

"See, Dark," Ethan said voice shaking. "It's not enough."

"Maybe you're right," Dark sighed. "So, I'll just kill him."

Mark's eyes widen with fear. "Now there's no reason for that, Dark."

Mad came back into the room holding a whip.

"Well, you obviously mean nothing to Ethan, SO," Mad said cracking the whip.

I heard chains rustle.

"Ethan, Ethan, calm done!"

I turned my attention to Ethan, who was now glitching. The lines began to flicker.

"Mat, what is happening?" AJ asked.

"They're breaking him," I answered. "That's no good."

"Ethan! Listen! They aren't gonna kill me! Cause if they do! They kill Darkipiler!"

That helped a little. Ethan stopped glitching, and the lights stopped flickering.

"Damn you, Mark!" Mad yelled furiously, he brought the whip down hard on Mark, who winded in pain.

"Well, Mister Narcissist," Mad said, since Mark means ABSOLUTELY nothing to you," Ethan began to glitch again. "We'll whip you."

That did it, the power went out and a blue arora filled the room, Ethan's eyes went black, and Blankgamplays began to rise out of Ethan's body."

"Oh crap," I said.

Blank turned around and smiled. He jumped off the bed and everything went back to normal, I watched Ethan's body go limp.

"Thank you," Blankgamplays hissed. "For bringing me back."