Chapter 51

I stared at her blankly.

My enemy was standing there, before me. She had the same look on her face as I did.

"Hannah? Hannah Sky? What are you doing here?" She questioned, refusing to look into my eyes. She looked nervous and surprised at the same time.

I wanted to attack her and rip her hair out. She had betrayed me so many times. She stole my boyfriend, turned him against me and got me kicked out of my own home. I honestly didn't know what to do.

"I'd ask you the same thing." I said, stepping toward her.

"I-I live here." She stuttered.

"Really? Since when?"

She tore her eyes away from mine and looked down at the ground. "Since you left."

She lives here now. When Peyton kicked me out, she officially took the chance to take my home.

"Your name is not on the lease." Regan said stepping forward. "You should not be here."

"Who the hell are you?" Julia asked, lifting her head. "Are you her boyfriend?"

"No. I was sent by her boyfriend to protect her from yours."

"Peyton? Have you seen him?" Her face immediately lit up. "Tell me where he is!"

"Shut your mouth. I do not know where your coward of a boyfriend is. If he really cared about you, then you would know."

She took a step back, her face turning slightly red. "You're the one who needs to shut up." she growled. "Look, just tell me where my boyfriend is and get the hell out of here-"

"Tell me why." I interrupted her.

She quickly turned to me and raised her eyebrows. "What?"

"Tell me why you hit on Peyton. Tell me why you thought it was okay to steal my boyfriend away."

She looked down at the floor again and shook her head.

"Really? You are refusing to tell me?"

"I can't, okay! You think that I could just sit here and tell you what I did?!"

"If you can sit there and fuck Peyton in my own home then you can tell me what you did!" I yelled back at her. I watched her flinch. She let out a loud sigh and walked past me. She sat down onto the couch. "Sit with me."

"No." I quickly denied.

She sat there in silence for a few minutes, then spoke. "Hannah, I have always been jealous of you. I hated you the moment I found out you and Peyton started to date. I had been in love with Peyton for a while and he rejected me countless times because of you. I decided to become your friend because I wanted to know what you had that I didn't. You were so beautiful and charming. I quickly knew what he liked. But, I was still so jealous. I wasn't willing to lose to a girl like you. One day, Peyton came to see me after soccer practice. He said you refused to have sex with him. He was so angry and felt so useless. He felt like you didn't love him. But... I did. I took advantage of his sadness and had sex with him on the field. After that day, we had sex almost every time we met. I convinced him to come see me whenever he got the chance and forget about you. I turned him against you and made him believe that I was so much better. His aggression towards you grew because he was having sex with me and dating you. He began to hate you because he was beginning to love sex. Sex was all we did. We didn't even talk some days. Our relationship had completely changed. We couldn't get any closer because he was dating you. And then the day came when you found us having sex here, on this couch. You looked completely devastated but something inside me was telling me that you weren't surprised that he was cheating, but who he was with. Peyton was so embarrassed and ashamed that he just wanted you to leave. He couldn't bear to look at you. He was completely okay with cheating on you behind you back, but when you found out... he felt awful. He cried for days after you left, so I decided to move into this house to comfort him. Our relationship grew since that day. We calmed down and thought more about love rather than pleasure. We actually wanted to get married. But then... he was arrested. You know what pissed me off about the whole thing? He was crying your name as he was getting arrested. He didn't care about me. That broke my heart. Since that day I have been coming to this house almost every day to see if he is home. He didn't even trust me enough to give me a key to the house so I break in everyday. Hannah, you should know that I have been completely miserable for the past year. I bet you're happy though. Aren't you?" A smile spread across her face as she looked up at me.

"You know Julia, I don't give a shit about how you feel. You can have him. You can have that cheating bastard. You two deserve each other. Honestly, I should thank you Julia. I'm engaged to the love of my life and will be getting married soon. I couldn't be happier right now. Logan loves me, cherishes me and protects me. He could never treat me how Peyton did. He is the most sincere and sweetest guy I have ever met in my entire life. The day I was kicked out, he took my drunk ass in. Thank god I didn't go back home and beg for Peyton back."

"You have to rub it in, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Good for you, Hannah. Wanna switch places?"

"Julia, you're better than this. Why are just sitting around waiting for a dick like him?"

"Because I love him!" She yelled quickly standing up from the couch. "I love him more than anything in the world!"

"Yes, I can see that. But... do you really want to be with someone who was willing to cheat on his girlfriend of three years?"

"Yes, I am! He's worth it to us."

"Us?"

"Me and our daughter."

"You're pregnant?!"

"No, I was. She's with my mother now searching for him. She wants her daddy to come back home."

*****************************************************************************

Woah! What did you think of this chapter?!

Tell me if you like it!

Remember to vote and comment!

See you next Friday!

Sincerely, Heaven