Chapter 22

Logan POV

"Hello there, Mr and Mrs. Sky. My name is Logan Python. Welcome to my home. You should know I have very passionate feelings towards your daughter. You may say I love her, but we haven't used the l- word yet..." No, no. I sighed.

Bunny's parents were coming today and I couldn't be more nervous. I fixed my tie again and ran my fingers through my hair. I was practicing what I would say to them in the mirror. I smoothed out my tux again and rubbed my hands together.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Sky. My name is Logan Python. Yes, the snake! I am on the basketball team at Quil College. I would love if your daughter was a cheerleader for the team because she has a nice ass..." I face palmed.

What the hell is wrong with me? I can't say that to them! This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

"You're not going to tell them what you just said, are you?" Bunny asked. She looked absolutely breathtaking. She was wearing a pink knee length sleeveless dress that hugged her beautiful curves. She wore 3 inch black heels on her perfect feet. Her hair was perfectly straightened, pearl earrings in her ears and she wore makeup even though she didn't need it. She caught me staring and blushed harshly.

"Stop staring, Logan."

"Bunny, you're absolutely gorgeous. I can't help but stare." I pulled her body toward mine.

Her face went red. "L-Logan-"

"Can you feel me, Bunny? Can you feel how hard you make me?" I pressed myself closer to her. I was rock hard. She knew what she did to me and yet she wore that sexy outfit.

"Logan, my parents will be here soon."

"We could play a little before they come," I whispered into her ear.

"No. You'll ruin my makeup."

"All you need is your lips." I said, trailing kisses down her neck.

"You want me to give you oral?" Her voice was shaking. "I've never done that b-before."

"Bunny, I can't meet your parents like this." I pulled away from her. "You'll have to get rid of it."

I loved to embarrass her. She was so cute, with her red cheeks.

"Can't you hide it or something?" She said, pressing her fingers together.

"That won't work, Bunny. I'd be hiding it all day."

"Can't you... you know... get rid of it yourself?"

"I could, but that wouldn't be much fun now would it?" I took her chin in my hand. She avoided my eyes.

"It doesn't have to be fun, right?" She said, not looking at me.

If only she knew how many times a day I had to jerk myself off because of her. My body yearned for her touch night and day. Even when she was upset, I wanted her. I wanted her so badly. I wanted her to know how she made me feel. All I ever had was meaningless sex. I wanted something that not only felt good to my dick, but also to my heart.

When in the hell did I get so cheesy? The things this woman does to me.

"No, but it would be fun if you gave me head," I smiled at her. "All you have to do is-"

"Logan," she said, suddenly getting serious. "Please don't tell me you'll joke around like this in front of my parents."

"Don't worry, Bunny. I know how to behave myself. Finish getting ready, I'll be right back."I said, stepping out of the bathroom.