Chapter 36

Warning: This chapter contains mature language and mature themes. Read at your own risk.

I stared down at Logan, speechless.

He...proposed to me.

I can't believe it. Logan wants to marry a mess like me? Why?

"Please say yes, Bunny. Please be my wife." He looked up at me with a sweet smile on his face, tears daring to spill from his eyes.

I wanted to answer, but nothing but unfinished words spilled from my mouth. "Y...Wh...Y..."

"Bunny, I-I can't understand you. Is that a yes?"

"Y...y...es." I quickly nodded.

"What?" He turned his head to the side like a curious dog.

"Get it together, Hannah!" I yelled in my mind. I furiously shook my head from side to side to get rid of my shock. He's waiting for my answer!

"You're refusing me?" Logan said, pulling his eyes away from mine. "I understand-"

"No! I'm not refusing you! I'm just so nervous and confused! Logan, y-you want me to be your wife? Why?"

"Because I love you, Bunny. Why else would I want to spend the rest of my life with you?" He stood to his feet and looked straight into my eyes, with a face full of seriousness.

"Well, I...I don't know." I hung my head down, hiding my blush. "You're crazy."

He took my chin in his hands and lifted it up until I was looking into his sea colored eyes. "Bunny, if I'm crazy for loving you, then I'll be the most insane king to ever live."

I let my tears flow once again. He was being too kind. I didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve all this love.

"Yes. I'll marry you, Logan. I'll be your queen...forever and ever!" I yelled and lay my head onto his chest. "I love you and I want to be your wife!"

His face lit up, his smile reaching his eyes. "Really Bunny?! You'll marry me?!"

"Yes, I will. I'll marry you, Logan."

He pulled away from my arms and took my hand in his. Finally, I got a look at the ring without tears in my eyes. The ring was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. It was a gorgeous diamond ring with a large diamond in the middle. The other circle of the ring was rose gold. The rose color reminded of the color pink, the color I had always worn when reuniting with Logan.

As he slipped it onto my finger, my chest tightened and my heart burst with love.

This is real. I'm engaged.
****
I lay on top of Logan's body on the couch. The living room was dark, besides a few candles that were lit in every corner.

I smiled as Logan kissed the diamond ring on my finger. My heart fluttered every time.

His arm circled my waist, his hand laying on my lower back. He began to rub my back slowly. I looked up at his face, but could only see darkness.

Something deep and dangerous awoke inside me. Was it passion? Was it love?

I began to tug on his white shirt and began to unbutton. I could feel his eyes watching me, but I couldn't see them.

I undid the last button. He pulled the rest of his shirt off on his own. He threw it onto the floor, then smashed his lips onto mine.

He was full of passion and love for me he wanted to release. I wanted to release mine for him too.