Chapter 37

I woke up the next morning with Logan laying on top of me. He was so heavy. His arms were wrapped tightly around my body and his head lay on my chest

He was still fast asleep.

"Logan," I grunted. "Logan, get off of me."

He let out a grumble, then released me. I sat up from the bed and stretched. My back loudly cracked.

The sun was shining brightly into the room, almost blinding me. I realized I was naked, then wrapped the blanket around my body quickly. As I did that, I saw the ring on my finger. The beautiful diamond ring. I smiled at it. Finally, we were engaged. 

Logan had surprised me. I hadn't expected this at all. Our meetings have been sparse these days. I was unable to catch any hints of him planning this. Whether I was surprised or not, I couldn't be happier to be wearing this ring on my finger. 

Wait...

What do I tell my parents?! Will they be okay with it?! Will they be mad?! Do they still like Logan?! Do they trust him enough to marry their daughter?!

I turned to my fiancé in the bed. He had quickly gone back to sleep. He was in nothing with sweatpants. His hair was messy, his lips swollen. I smiled at his face and ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "I love you, Logan," I whispered. "Thank you for wanting to marry me."

"I love you too, Bunny." A deep voice said.

I jumped up from the bed and almost yelped. I held the covers over my body and looked down at Logan. His eyes were still closed. He hadn't moved an inch yet.

Was he joking? Is he really asleep?

I climbed back onto the bed and looked down at his face. It was completely the same: gorgeous. 

"Logan?" I said.

His eyes quickly opened, startling me. "Goodmorning, my love. How are you this fine day?"

"Logan! Don't pretend you're asleep!" I yelled at him.

"You always wake up before me, Bunny. I wanted to try waking up before you today."

"Then set an alarm!"

I turned to the alarm clock in the corner. It was ten a.m. Time to get the day started. I need a shower. I stood from the bed and grabbed a few clothes from the drawer in the corner.

"Are you going to take a shower?" Logan asked in a deep, sexy voice, making me turn his way.

"Yes,"

"Let's take one together," he said, sitting up.

"No thanks, Logan. I'd rather take one alone."

"Why not? I saw all of you last night. I might as well see it again." He said, still smiling.

"THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, LOGAN!"

"Then let's make it work."

Arguing with him was like trying to push an elephant with its feet glued to the ground. It was impossible, I mean. 

"When we're married, we can shower together all the time," I said, throwing my clothes onto the bed.

"Let's get married today then."

"No way. Are you insane?"

"Insane for your body." He wiggled his eyebrows and licked his bottom lip.

"Shut up, Logan." I giggled.

"You shut up."

"Logan!"