Lisa slightly panicked seeing how close she was getting to the girl. She ended up getting higher in her bed and putting her left shoulder slightly under Chaeyoung.

It prompted the brunette to put her head into the space between Lisa's torso and arm, placing her hand on top of her chest and tangling their legs.

Lisa let out a breath. This was perfect.

Chaeyoung glanced up. Lisa looked to her too and smiled. "Thank you." Lisa whispered.

Chae nodded and returned her head to its original position, closing her eyes.

Lisa told her goodnight but felt that same urge she had been feeling all day and last night.

She leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead again. Feeling Chaeyoung snuggle deeper into her after.

Lisa felt another smile form on her face. Chaeyoung liked her kiss.

One day, Lisa would grow a pair and kiss her. Like actually kiss her. Then she'd know.

Just like Jennie said, that would prove if Chaeyoung really did like like her back. Hopefully so, so Lisa wouldn't loose a friend.

She fell asleep pretty quickly with Chaeyoung in her arms. Lisa loved the feeling.

In fact, she was pretty sure she loved her.

~

When Lisa had woken up the next morning, Chaeyoung was no longer on her. But their hands were intertwined as Chae slept on her back as well beside her.

She must have gotten hot since the covers were kicked up. Lisa turned of her alarm and glanced at her.

Chaeyoung did have some sweat on her, more than the average person who overheats should. Lisa sat up with widened eyes.

Did Chaeyoung have a withdrawal? Did she sleep through it?

Lisa let go of Chae's hand and walked to her bathroom. She brushed her teeth and wetted a cold washcloth.

When she returned to Chaeyoung, the brunette was on her phone. She smiled when she saw Lisa.

"Oh, um. I brought this for you." Lisa passed her the washcloth. "You seem hot."

Chaeyoung took it and felt her forehead with her other hand. "I g-guess I am?" She answered.

"How did you sleep last night?" Lisa asked as she went through her clothes in her closet.

"I should be asking you that." Chaeyoung whispered. "But, fine." She said.

Lisa smiled after hearing her whisper. She grabbed an outfit and headed back out. "I slept like a cloud."

"A cloud?" Chaeyoung asked while using the washcloth on her forehead.

"Yes. I stayed asleep all night. But instead of being a 'heavy' sleeper. I was sleeping so easily, I just felt light."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and handed the washcloth back. "I see." She got up and made her way for the door.

"Thanks again Chae." Lisa said, slightly disappointed that Chaeyoung would be leaving so soon. But she did have to get ready too.

Chaeyoung nodded and gave her a warm smile.

Lisa replied with her own before their smiles soon dropped, but not their gaze. They looked at each other for awhile before Chaeyoung finally left.

Lisa missed her eyes already.

~

The ride to school was kind of awkward. Both of them didn't really talk.