Chapter 20

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Unfortunately, I had said earlier that I wasn't going to make this a long story, but I was going to keep it short.  So, this will be the last chapter to this story.  I will have an epilogue, but that will be it.  

I hope that you have enjoyed it and I'm sorry that it was published in such a choppy manner.  However, I'm hoping that my other books, in the future, will go along much more smoothly.   I want to thank everyone for their support and I hope to see you at my next book.  I love you guys.  ❤❤

Pha POV

Well, I'm not happy about what happened with Kit. Yeah, I know that I promised to support Ming, but I also know Kit and he is still holding something back. Something else happened in his room, but he isn't willing to tell me. However, he will soon when the others aren't around, or I'll be forced to give him my 'unapproving daddy' look which normally makes him crumble. I will soon find out everything that happened, and I think I'm going to have to agree with Yo. I think Ming made more progress than what we thought he would in just one night.

Maybe Kit had already started to like him and waking up next to a naked Ming was just the push he needed to finally accept it.

However, all that is on hold now, because for once, Beam didn't respond to our text messages or phone calls. All of us agree to take Beam some lunch. Well, I think Ming is only here because he doesn't want to leave Kit alone yet, just in case Kit needs something. Man, he is like a whipped puppy dog trailing behind his master. Shoot, please tell me that I don't look like that with Yo. Dang it. I already know that I do.

As we get closer to Beam's dorm room, Yo nervously asks, "Do you think something happened to him? He's all right? Right?"

I shake my head. "I don't know. This isn't like Ai'Beam. If he had left with a girl, I would just say that he is having another round of sex. Plus, he doesn't bring his one-night stands to his room. He usually goes to their room and often when he is like this, he will call for us to pick him up. So, I don't know what is going on."

Kit adds, "It is very odd for Ai'Beam."

We stop talking and we take a moment to stare at Beam's door. We are all nervous in what we may find.

Kit whispers, "Ai'Pha, do you still have a spare key to Ai'Beam's room?"

I nod and hum, "Yes."

Well, I guess this is it. I slowly raise my hand to the door and knock.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

We all wait quietly but we don't hear anything. Yo gently pulls my shirt and worriedly asks, "P'Pha, why is he not answering? I don't hear anything either."

Okay. I'm getting nervous too. I quickly bang on the door.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Kit instantly hisses, "Not so loud, Ai'Pha. I still have a slight headache."

With my eyes still focused on Beam's door, I reply, "Ai'Kitty, I have to. If he is asleep, I need to wake him up."

As I raise my hand to bang on the door again, Yo squeals, "I hear something. I think someone is moving around."

Ming instantly blurts out, "Yeah, me too."

I slowly lower my hand and wait as the sound of footsteps gets closer and closer to the door. We all wait anxiously for the door to open.