Chapter 4

A/N:  Here is another chapter and my mind has turned this into a cat and mouse game....  I don't know why but it is...  hahahaha...   I hope you enjoy it.

Pha POV

BANG. BANG. BANG.

What the heck is that loud noise? Oh, my head is throbbing as it is, and I have this banging reverberating through my dorm room. What is going on?

I slowly look down and I see that I'm in my undershirt and boxers. When did I get like this?

I stumble out of bed and I stagger towards the door. Just as Beam goes to knock on the door again, I slowly open it and groggily mumble, "Yeah, I'm up."

Beam and Kit don't wait for me to respond as they immediately push their way into my room and past me. Kit barks, "Ai'Pha, you better hurry up and get ready or we will be late for our first day of class."

Oh, my head. It is still throbbing. I slowly stumble towards the bathroom as I barely choke out, "Okay. Give me a few minutes."

Beam picks up the painkillers off the nightstand and the bottle of water. Before I disappear into the bathroom, he demands, "Here take these and hopefully they will begin to help soon. I'm sure that you have a killer hangover."

I groggily rub the side of my head. "Oh, it definitely is bad." I take the painkillers that Beam offers me and I throw a few in my mouth before I wash them down with water. I slowly hand back the bottle of water and as I turn to go to the bathroom, I mumble, "Thanks for cleaning me up last night. I owe you."

I don't wait for a response and I step into the bathroom and I shut the door.

I strip off my clothes and I slowly step into the shower. I let the warm water slowly wash away the remaining remnants of last night's stupid drinking fit that I had. I still can't believe that I drank that much. I don't hardly even remember Forth and the engineering gang getting there.

Suddenly an image flashes in my mind. Wait! He reminded me of Yo, but that can't be possible. Well, I guess it could be possible, but if my memory is correct, that boy didn't have any baby fat. He was lean and fit from what I could see. However, when I looked into his face, he reminded me so much of Yo. My Yo.

But that is crazy. Yo isn't here at the university. Well, I don't think so.

I shake my head and I quickly push the idea out of my mind. I finish getting ready for the day and I take extra care to brush my teeth. I don't want any smell of alcohol left on my breath.

I open the bathroom door and I surprised to find my room is empty. Where did Beam and Kit go?

As I walk through my room in only a towel, I take a second to look at the time on my phone. Dang it. I need to hurry up. I only have a few minutes before we have to leave.

I rush to the dresser and then to the closet, and I quickly grab my clothes that I need, before I turn around and rush back into the bathroom to change. When I come back out the second time, Beam and Kit are both in my room this time. Where, in the heck, did they go?

However, my head is still throbbing, and I finally slow down a bit, but I can't rest, because Beam quickly grabs my book bag and practically shoves me out of my room. I manage to grab my keys as I'm being pushed out, and I stop only for a moment to lock my door.

As we walk down the hall towards the parking lot, I rub the back of my neck and softly say, "Uhm, thanks guys for helping me last night. I'm sure that it was rough on you."