Chapter 6

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you like it.

On a side note, I'm doing this book a little bit different than my other books.  I started this book with only the idea of what if Pha was the one to hear Yo say that he will only date girls, but beyond that I didn't have a game plan for how long the book will be or anything beyond that, so I'm currently trying to decide where my end will be with this story so I know where the story will go.  Do I keep it a shorter story or do I let it evolve into a full story with all the cast and their relationships?  I'm still trying to figure that one out, but as soon as I know exactly where I'm taking this story to, I'll let you know.  

Now, on with the show.

Pha POV

Is this really Yo? He looks so different. Well, my spies said that he is different and as I can't help myself from glance down his entire body, I agree with them completely. This is definitely a different Yo and I'm not completely sure how I feel about it yet, but he still has his gorgeous baby face and those adorable cheeks. I don't know how many times that I've dreamed about squeezing those cheeks along with some other things. Man, I can't believe that I'm finally standing in front of Yo. My Yo.

I have a few things that I need to make sure of and I hope my hunch is right. This will make me so happy if I'm correct.

With uncertainty, I look into his eyes and I softly whisper, "N'Yo. Is that really you?"

My heart instantly begins to ache as his eyes begin to fill with tears as he nods his head.

I have already heard his voice and my heart instantly jumped for joy. It is his voice, but I still need to know for sure about the other night. My dream will come true if Yo is the one that took care of me, but I will be silently embarrassed if he is also the one that took my clothes off. I would have given anything for me to be awake when that happened. Dang. I shouldn't have drunk that much.

I slowly caress his cheek as I softly ask, "So, you were the one at the bar last night."

My heart nearly jumps out of my chest when Yo nods his head. YES!!! I was right.

I slowly slide my thumbs under both of his eyes and I gently wipe away the few tears that finally are beginning to fall.

Oh, he is so beautiful, even with tears in his eyes. Please, tell me that those are tears of joy and happiness. I really want my dreams to come true this time. Someone, please, tell me that he has changed his mind and that he is now open and willing to date guys. Well, just one guy is fine as long as it is me.

I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves as I ask my final question. "And you took care of me last night."

Yo nods and my heart jumps for joy. Yes! My dreams are coming true. Well, I hope so.

I slowly begin to smile at him and at this very moment, I couldn't be happier. I have wanted to be this close to Yo and to be able to touch him. The only thing that would be better is if I could kiss him, but I'll wait. I don't want to push him away, if he still isn't going to date a guy. For now, I'll be happy just having him as a friend. Wait! He did just apologize for what I heard last year, but why? Did he not mean it? Please, tell me that he didn't mean it.

Before I can ask anymore questions, a loud scream fills the restaurant. "OMG!!! Ai'CUTIE!!! WHAT THE HELL!! YOU AND MR. HANDSOME ARE AN ITEM AND YOU NEVER TOLD US!!!!"