Chapter 18

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

By the way, I'm glad to be back.  It feels good.  :)

Wayo POV

I'm so proud of Pha. He stuck to his position and he didn't say anything to the Fairies about our first night, even though they tried again after they got done eating. He put it very bluntly and firmly that he wasn't going to give them anymore information than he already had and that what happened behind a closed door was something that only him and I will know. Well, I know that he will probably tell his friends some of it and I know that I'll probably end up telling my friends some too, but most of that night will only be for Pha and me to know, just the way I like it.

I was so surprised when I got to practice that night and the seniors told me to go home. Pha had already told them that I wasn't feeling well and that I needed a night of rest, so I could come back the next night and be ready to practice.

Did I ever mention the fact that I love this guy and that he is the best? Well, I'm sure that I have, but I'm going to say it again. Pha is the best boyfriend ever.

That night, we just cuddled and kissed some before falling asleep in each other's arms. It was pure heaven and I couldn't be happier.

That is how our first week of dating went. I recovered quickly from our first night, but I quickly realized that I can't do that much when I have to practice for this silly competition. I felt much better the next night, but I quickly realized that I would have never made it through practice if Pha hadn't told the seniors that I wasn't feeling well.

However, now it is the weekend and I finally get to have some quality time with my boyfriend. Boy, does it still feel good to say that.

Knowing that several of the others wanted to relax and unwind too, we had toyed with going to a movie together, but we couldn't agree on the movie that we all wanted to see, so we went with the next best thing, the bar. The alcohol will relax us, and we can really enjoy ourselves. We even invited Forth and his engineering gang to come along with us.

Pha told the others that we would meet them there at the bar and since we couldn't quite keep our hands off of each other, it took us longer to get ready and actually get to the bar. Which meant that we were the last ones to arrive. I had received a message from Ming letting me know that they were at several tables in the back of the bar.

Pha knew exactly where and when we were leaving our dorm rooms, he told me that it is their usual tables. I was a little afraid to ask any further, but I suddenly remembered some of the things that I have found out recently and I slowly calm down. I know that he didn't date at all last year which instantly makes my heart soar. He waited for me. Well, sort of.

When we finally get to the bar, Pha puts his hands on my shoulders and softly whispers into my ear, "Baby stay close to me tonight. Okay."

I smile and hum, "Okay."

Pha gently guides me through the crowd toward the back of the bar.

As soon as we reach the others, Shane immediately hands both of us a bottle of beer and smirks, as he teases, "So, why are you two late?"

Beam chuckles. "I wonder why. Uhm... Ai'Pha... Was N'Yo just too tempting??"

Kit huffs, "Shit, Ai'Pha. Get a grip of yourself. You can't go crazy now that you finally got N'Yo."