Chapter 10

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Pha POV

Oh, my. I never dreamt that when I came back to Yo's room that I would have all this going on. First, I hear him moaning in the shower while Shane and Ming sit and chuckle. I know they were watching me to see what I would do. Shit! What can I do? Absolutely nothing. If they weren't here and I walked in to hear that, I would have definitely joined him in the shower, and I would have helped him with his problem.

Then much to my surprise and to my pleasure, Yo walks out of the bathroom in only a towel and I get a full view of his bare chest. There is no baby fat left there at all. No, to my surprise, Yo is all muscles. Nothing fluffy about him anymore. Well, his cheeks are still fluffy and squishy. I can't help to immediately wonder whether his butt is squishy too or did he turn that into all muscles too.

I also know another body part that is all squishy, but I know exactly how to make it hard. Man, do I want to make it hard.

I slightly shake my head and I try to clear my mind. If I can't stop thinking about Yo's cute butt and how I want to wrap my mouth around his shaft, I'll end up with a huge bulge in my pants. I'm sure that his friends would have definitely made fun of me then.

Now it is just the two of us after his friends have left us with enough lube and condoms that we could be locked away in this room for years and never run out of supplies. Well, we would definitely get hungry but at least we would have plenty of supplies to have sex non-stop.

Wait! What am I thinking? I was planning on taking it slow. I wanted to make sure everything was perfect and that our first time would be special. I also remember Yo asking me what I would do if he would attack me instead.

I let my eyes roam up and down his body and I lick my lips. I think I know my answer. I would definitely find it freaking HOT and SEXY.

My heart begins to race as the I devour Yo with my eyes and my pants begin to feel extremely tight. I watch in excitement as Yo's eyes slowly scan over my body and they stop on my now bulging crotch. Man, I need to get out of these pants. They are way too tight, and my shaft is starting to throb.

My breath hitches as Yo slowly and seductively begins to walk towards me. Oh, I won't be able to control myself if he does anything to me. However, I can't move. I'm frozen in place just waiting and hoping that he will do something.

Yo slowly licks his lips as he heads towards me and my cock throbs as I watch Yo seductively nibble on the end of his finger before he slowly slides it down his chin and across his neck. I watch in anticipation as he continues to slowly move his hand down his chest towards the towel.

Oh, please tell me you are going to take that towel off. My grip on the lube and condoms gets a little tighter as he keeps coming closer to me.

Shit! I think I'm just going to explode from this alone without ever actually touching him. I want him so badly. I want my lips, hands and tongue to mark every part of his body. I can even imagine how it would feel to have my mouth wrapped tightly around his cock as I savor the taste.

I can even imagine how good it will feel to be able to thrust my throbbing shaft deep inside of him as he moans my name in sheer pleasure and delight. His glazed eyes begging for more along with his succulent lips.

I have only tasted his lips briefly, but I won't ever forget how it felt and the slight taste of something sweet, too.

Once again, my hands tighten even more around the stuff in my hands.