Introduction

I'm back with another 2 Moons fanfiction and this time I'm going to do something a little different.  I have read a lot of fanfictions where Yo does something different after hearing Pha say that he wouldn't even think about dating a boy but I haven't seen many, if any, fanfictions that reverse the roles and have Pha be the one the heartbroken after hearing those words come out of Yo's mouth.  Since I love to be different, I decided that I would take this different twist on the story and make my own version of what would happen next.  

As in my other stories, I'm going to fun some fun with the characters and I will also have an additional person, Shane.  He has become part of my stories anymore and I don't think that I can even write a story without putting him in it.  

***

Recap of my version of the last day of school before Pha, Kit and Beam graduate high school:

Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So, once again Ming is teasing Yo. Ming smiles and asks, "So, if a guy would happen to like you, what would you do?"

Yo has had enough. Even the kids in their class can't stop teasing him and now his own best friend is doing the same thing. Well, this is it. No more. Yo huffs, "Absolutely not. I only date girls, no boys. Just the idea of it makes my skin crawl. NO! Now stop bugging me about it."

Pha's heart instantly shatters and he slowly looks down at the necklace and pink milk that he wanted so desperately to give to Yo before he graduated high school, but now it is no use. The cute boy that stole his heart just shattered it with those few words. He only dates girls and since Pha isn't a girl, he knows that he has no chance with him.

***

This is just one of my versions for the 2 Moon characters and I want to remind everyone that this is fiction.  

I gladly accept comments and recommendations. However, I won't tolerate haters. In my mind, this is a place for positivity and support.

I hope you enjoy it and I thank you for taking the time to read my story.

I don't own any of the pictures, except for the ones of Shane. However, the story line is mine.

***

My other works as of today:

- My Visions - 2 Moons fanfiction (Completed)

- For 3 Weeks Only - 2 Moons fanfiction (Completed)

- Hey There!! (Ongoing)

- You're My... - 2 Moons fanfiction (Completed)

- Kitty's Secrets - 2 Moons fanfiction (Completed)

- Once in a Lifetime - BTS fanfiction (Completed)

- Cute Dog - 2 Moons fanfiction (Completed)

- The Going Away Party - Love By Chance fanfiction (Completed)

- The Business Trip - Love By Chance fanfiction (Completed)

- The Four Bs - 2 Moons fanfiction (Completed)