Chapter 11

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

I still can't believe what happened last night. It was like a fairy tale that came true, well almost. If my dad hadn't called and ruined the moment, I'm sure that I would have done something really naughty with Pha. Shit! I couldn't hardly control myself. I wanted him so badly and I kept imagining Pha without his shirt on or just in his boxers. Unfortunately, it was those thoughts that kept me up all night. I couldn't sleep and when I thought I was finally going to get some sleep, the images of Pha almost naked kept popping into my mind and my body would instantly come alive. However, the one thing that I needed to be able to finally get some sleep wasn't in my room but was on the other side of the wall. He was so close, yet so far away.

At one point, I nearly called him to see if he was having the same problem that I was, but I controlled myself. I knew that if I got him in my room that I still wouldn't get any sleep because I would then be trying to ravage his body. Oh, just the thought of him laying next to me or even hoovering over the top of me sets my body on fire. I think my stupid friends maybe right. I might just be the one to attack Pha first.

I take a deep breath and gather my things for class. I have to keep my mind off of it. I have already relieved my problem multiple times last night and this morning. Plus, I can't keep running to the bathroom every time I think about Pha.

I shake my head trying to clear my thoughts and I go to head out of my room. Shane and Ming couldn't wait for lunch, they wanted to know all the details before we had to go to another orientation meeting. This time the main purpose of the meeting is to select the moon and star for the department. I still can't believe that Pha is the current campus moon. Well, I shouldn't be surprised because I know from watching him over the years that I'm not the only one that is drawn to him. He has always gotten people's attention just by walking into a room. He is like a god and everyone worships him.

I still can't believe that he is my boyfriend now. If only things had gone differently last year, I could have prevented his heartache, but I didn't know. I feel so bad about it, but I have to keep reminding myself that I didn't know.

Before I leave my room, I suddenly remember something. I'm so glad that I kept it. I didn't know why, but at the time, I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away.

I walk to my dresser and I open my top drawer. I smile as I touch the little black box. I know that the necklace didn't come in a box, but for some reason, I didn't want it to get ruined, so I bought a box for it and for this last year, I have kept it in my drawer. I have never once worn it, but starting today, I don't plan on taking it off.

I eagerly open the box and I gently pull out the necklace. It is simple, but to me it is also elegant. A silver chain with a single silver ring which is engraved with 'Yo, my love and my life.' The ring is too small to be worn, but I never really realized that it looks like a wedding ring until now. For the last year, I thought it was just a pendant. Well, I'm not stupid to not realize that it was a ring, but it never dawned on me that it could actually be a wedding ring. Now, I can see it plain as day and Pha was telling me that I'm his future. Well, I think he was.

I quickly put the necklace on, and I can't wait to see Pha's reaction when he sees me wearing it. I bet he will be very happy. Luckily, I had already told Pha that I would meet him for lunch but that I was having breakfast with my friends. He whined but he accepted it.