Chapter 19

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

On a side note, I really didn't like how I ended the last chapter.  I'm sure that you already realized that me mind just wasn't there when I tried to finish it, but I'm leaving it as is.  I hope that I'm back on track and this one will be up to my normal self.  :)

Wayo POV

Oh, last night was amazing and very entertaining and not in that order. At the bar, it was very entertaining watching Ming try to hold back his excitement as Kit kept throwing himself on Ming. I nearly burst out laughing when Kit slapped both his hands on either side of Ming's face and quickly turned his head towards Kit, as he slurs, "Y.y.you.your h.h.h *hiccup* h.hand.handsome..."

I thought Ming was going to scream, but he somehow managed to control himself. I was so proud of him and I'm sure that Pha wouldn't admit it, but he was proud of him too. Now, I'm not going to say that Ming can control himself when they get back to Kit's dorm room, but I did stop him before he left and I had a very serious conversation about not forcing anything on Kit when he isn't in a state to agree or possibly even remember it the next day. However, Ming didn't even argue with me and I was surprised when Ming told me that he didn't have any intention of doing anything with Kit. He did say that he wanted his first time with Kit to be special. All I could do was chuckle, because Pha had wanted something special and I had other plans. I was too horny to wait.

The amazing part came when Pha and I got back to my dorm room. Our first time was amazing, but I can't argue that last night wasn't just as amazing as our first time. I'm so glad that I hadn't drank anything at the bar. I would have been really upset if I couldn't remember any of it.

Talking about amazing. The warm feeling that I have right now with Pha snuggled up against my back and his arm draped over my side is just how I want to wake up every morning for the rest of my life. This is just too good.

Pha's hand slowly begins to move as he whispers, "Good morning, baby."

I gently rub his arm and softly reply, "Good morning, P'Pha."

He gently kisses the side of my neck and I instantly feel goosebumps pop along my neck. Oh, the things that he does to me are just wonderful.

I smile as he asks, "How are you feeling baby? Let me get you some pain pills. Don't move."

Before I can even answer, Pha rolls over and grabs the bottle of pills from the nightstand and the bottle of water. He quickly hands them to me. "Here baby. Take these and they will help. Hopefully, you will be able to walk better then after our first time."

I slowly try to sit up, but I instantly cringe as I feel some pain shooting through my body. Well, I don't hurt as much as our first time, but I still do have some pain. However, I'm sure that I will be able to get over it sooner than I did the last time. It helps giving me pain medicine before I go to bed and then as soon as I get up.

I take the pills and toss them into my mouth before I wash them down with some water.

Pha kisses my cheek and takes the bottle back and puts it on the nightstand again.

I innocently ask, "Are we going to have breakfast with Ming and P'Kit? Maybe P'Beam, too?"

Pha smirks at me and slides his hand across my stomach. "Maybe lunch, but right now, I have something else in mind for breakfast and I won't let anyone else have any."

Oh, I think I know what he is talking about, but I'm not ready to go for another round. I'll never heal if we end up going like bunnies. I quickly pout and whine, "But, P'Pha, I'm hungry. I need to get something to eat for breakfast. Lunch is too far off and I'm not ready to serve up more of me for your sinful pleasure. I'm still sore."