Chapter 3

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

I still can't believe that on the first night at the university, I find Pha. What are the odds?

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. REALLY EXCITED! But I still don't know if I'm good enough to stand next to him or not. I'm still not confident enough.

After helping Beam and Kit get Pha into Kit's car, we are now following them back to Pha's dorm. I still can't believe that this is happening.

For once, I'm glad I came out with Ming and Shane tonight. This is so much better than reading "One Piece", but I'm not going to tell them that.

As we follow Kit's car, Ming playfully chimes, "So, Ai'Yo, are you still going to tell me that you will only date girls and not boys?"

Confused, Shane asks, "What are you talking about, Ming?"

Well, I don't know exactly how to answer that without giving away the fact that I've liked Pha for years. I look at Ming through the rearview mirror, but I still don't know what to say. However, the smirk on Ming's face tells me that he probably has known this whole time, but he wouldn't tell me. Shoot, he announced at the bar that he could see that Pha liked me and that anyone who looked at the two of us could tell.

But he never told me. I didn't even know and I couldn't see it. Well, I don't know if anything would have changed even if I had known. I was still bullied and tormented at school by everyone. It wasn't until Shane arrived at the school that things started to change, and with both Shane and Ming standing beside me, I finally took control and I fought back.

Ming focuses back onto the road and chimes, "Remember that story that P'Kit and P'Beam described about P'Pha's first love where he heard his first love say that he only dates girls and stuff?"

Shane nods his head. "Yes. I remember it. Why?"

Ming chuckles. "Well, that is the exact same conversation that Yo and I had on the last day of school and right after our conversation, Yo found a bottle of pink milk with a necklace wrapped around it on the floor not too far from our table where we had that conversation. Didn't you hear P'Pha say that Yo looks like 'his' Yo?"

Shane nods. "Yeah, I heard it, but I wasn't thinking anything about it. Do you mean that P'Pha has a crush on Yo and from the sounds of what you are suggesting, that Yo likes P'Pha, too?"

Ming chimes, "That is exactly what I'm saying. You should have seen it, Shane. The look that Yo would always give P'Pha. It was like a love-sick puppy, but I wasn't going to say anything until Yo told me himself. However, he never did. Why do you think he wanted to change so much when you first met him? He wants to be able to P'Pha's boyfriend."

SHIT!! Ming knew it all along! I didn't hide anything from him. Oh, man. Why did I try so hard to hide it? It was all for nothing. Ugh....

Shane whips his head around towards me and shouts, "Really!?"

Luckily the car is dark, but I'm sure Shane can still see me blushing. I slowly nod my head. "Yes, but I thought that I hid it so well. I still can't believe that Ai'Ming knew it all along and didn't say anything."

Shane chuckles and then slowly asks, "So, then why did you tell Ming that you will only date girls? And to tell him that it would make your skin crawl? Wasn't that a little too much?"

I think back to high school. Why did I tell him that? Oh, yeah. Now, I remember.

"Well, I had been teased by some guys earlier that day about how I was a sissy and that they could teach me how scream like the girl that I am. I didn't want anyone knowing that I was attracted to a guy. I was afraid that those guys would come back to me with something more than just words, so I tried to say it loud enough that everyone around heard me. I was just a chicken. That is all it boiled down to and I didn't even realize that P'Pha was listening." I slowly lower my head and in a soft mumble, I continue on. "I never wanted to hurt P'Pha. How could I have done that to him?"