Chapter 8

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I know that I'm really slow (compared to my other books) to post chapters here, but I'm still so happy that my amazing readers are supporting me so much.  We just passed a 1K views on the book today and I can't wait to see everyone through to the end, which by the way I decided today that this will be a short story versus a long one.  I will provide a proper epilogue, but I won't really expand on to the other couples at this time.  I know that some of you might be disappointed, but don't worry.  I still plan on writing more fanfictions with the 2Moons casts so you will have plenty more options in the future to read about them.  

Okay, back to the story.    :)

Thank you so much for supporting me.  I love you guys.  ❤❤

Pha POV

I'm so excited. Yo actually lives right next door to me. This is prefect. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Well, the only thing better would be that he lives with me, but we are far from that. Someday, though, I hope to have him move in with me. After a year of being heartbroken, I finally get something going right for me, and Yo is giving me hope. A lot of hope.

However, I'm not going to get too anxious. I still have to see if my hunch is right. My gut is telling me that he likes me too, but I just don't want to feel the pain of rejection again. It was too painful the last time and I hadn't even gotten to properly confess to him. However, this time, I'm not going to let him get away from me. I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend and then I'm not going to let him tell me anything but yes.

Man, I can't believe that this is really happening. Plus, I'm alone with Yo in his dorm room, with a bed just on the other side of the room.

My heart just can't take this. It is beating wildly as if it was going to jump right out of my chest any minute. Oh, this is too much. Yes, I have dreamed about this happening one day, but I would have never dreamt that it actually would have happened.

I take a deep breath as I look at Yo. Then I look at the distance between us. Why does he have to be so far away from me. However, I don't want to chase him off, by sliding closer, just in case his stance last year still hasn't changed.

I'm afraid to say anything, since Yo is the one who said we need to talk, but I can see that he is nervous. He is rubbing his hands up and down on his thighs before he takes a deep breath. Okay, this is it.

I wait patiently trying to hold back both my anxiety and fears.

My breath hitches as Yo looks directly in my eyes and softly whispers, "P'Pha, I didn't mean what I said last year."

Please mean what I think that you are meaning. Please.

Yo takes another deep breath as I lean towards him a little bit. This is it.

His voice is a little shaky as he continues. "I know that you heard my conversation with Ming, last year. I want you to know that I never included you in that statement."

Yo, once again, begins to rub his hands over his thighs as he takes a few more deep breaths. My mind is still trying hard to understand what he just meant. Well, I'm hoping that he is telling me that he would be willing to date me. Please. I hope that is what I'm hearing.

As Yo slowly stops rubbing his palms over his jeans, I can now see that his hands are shaking.

I finally get the courage to say something, but as soon as I open my mouth, I know that Yo can tell that I'm nervous. Well, there went the strong tough guy image out the door. "N'Yo, what a..are you s.s.saying?"