Chapter 7

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I have been fighting allergies really bad these last couple of days and it has been extremely hard to write.  My eyes are too sore, itchy and puffy to even try to write anything.  I'm hoping that it will calm down soon and that I can get back to normal, but it if doesn't, don't be surprised if the updates don't come that often.  Sorry in advance.

Wayo POV

What should I do? Should I let them drop me off? Well, we are all going to the same dorm. I do want to fix my error from last year and I really want to get a chance to tell Pha the truth. I don't want this to end wrong again. It has to go right this time.

I timidly look up at Pha. I instantly fight the overwhelming urge to throw my arms around this gorgeous man and to start showering him with kisses. That maybe is a little too much, but I think that he would like it. No. I know that he would like it. He was so protective of me earlier when the Fairies were going crazy and I heard him when he called me his Yo. My heart instantly jumped for joy and I can't believe that this is happening. Well, nothing has really happened yet, but I'm hoping that something will. At least, I want him to ask me to be his boyfriend. I want him to know that I would be thrilled to have him as my boyfriend and that I was actually hoping that he would notice me back in high school, even though I told Kimmon that I wouldn't date anyone but girls. I never once included him in that statement. I have to let him know. I have to fix this.

As I finally make a discussion, I smile and softly reply, "Yes. I will get a ride with you, P'Beam, if that is all right."

Kit quickly chimes, "Silly, N'Yo. We wouldn't have asked if it wasn't all right." He glances around the table at us. "Is everyone done? If so, we should get going. We already have a lot of stuff that we need to study."

I simply nod my head.

Beam chirps, "I'm done. Let's go."

Pha nods his head and gets up from the table. He heads straight to the cashier and before I can protest, he pays for all the food. As soon as I see what he is doing, I quickly rush the cashier and whine, "P'Pha, I was going to pay for that. I had promised to treat the Fairies to a meal. You shouldn't be paying for it." I try to grab his card from the cashier, but he is too fast. He quickly holds my wrist with his free hand.

He softly but firmly says, "N'Yo, I'm going to pay for the meal today. You can pay for the meal another day."

My breath instantly hitches. Did he just say that I could pay for the meal another day? Does he mean that he will be willing to do another meal with me again? Oh, I hope so.

I smile and slowly withdraw my hand.

I slowly turn and head back to the table to tell the Fairies good-bye before I grab my book bag and head towards Beam and Kit who are waiting patiently for me at the entrance.

I'm surprised that the Fairies don't say anything, but I don't know what they could have said anyway. However, I'm not going to push my luck as I chime, "Bye, ladies. I will see you tomorrow."

They all look past me first and then they pull their attention back towards me. I smile and wave.

The Fairies all say in unison, "Bye, Ai'Cutie."

Montree quickly adds softly, "Ai'Yo, you have to tell us all about it tomorrow, and don't skip any details. Okay."

I smile and nod my head. "Don't worry. I'll tell you everything."