Drained

I went into the room, following after Ian. What did he mean by he was jealous? He's the type that would never be jealous of anyone else, so this made no sense. I walked into the dark room, pushing past the thin curtains.

I could see his black blob of a silhouette laying on the bed, I could hear the soft snoring.

I sweat dropped, he literally just walked in here and he was already asleep. I mean he even already shed his extra clothing.

I sighed and stared at him for a few moments. I softly padded my way over to his sleeping form. From experience I know I can do whatever and he won't wake up, must be fun being a heavy sleeper.

I stood at his bedside looking down at him. Yes! I know a little creepy! Leave me alone.

He looked so peaceful, I can't remember the last time I actually felt relaxed while sleeping. I can't sleep without having some sort of sad dream where I'm forgotten or I'm left behind. Or the bad ones, the nightmares . . . oof.

I poked his back randomly, it looked smooth and so soft, I rubbed my arms and back self consciously, feeling the bumps and rough spot that littered my back. My fingers stopped at the large dent in my back.

My scar.

I came down with a serious illness, came to find out it was caused by a spot growing on my back, meanwhile, it's been there for years and years and I just thought it was freckle.

I'm still worried that the doctors found it too late and I could be on my deathbed soon.

I stared at his face for longer than I'd like to admit, it was so defined and chiseled. I then began to poke at my face, feeling all the baby fat that still hung on to my face and sides. When you look at him he looks like a handsome 25-year-old king, when he's only freaking 16.

And here I am trying to keep up, short, childish, clumsy, and not at all very pleasing to look at.

That dreadful feeling of being left behind was coming back, I could feel my head start to spin and my stomach jumping slightly. I back away from the bed slowly with my hand of my mouth as I took deep breaths.

I went to my happy thoughts, a large open field, soft yellow grass raising up to my thighs, the wind blowing heavily at me, keeping my hair out of my face, brushing my hand over the grass.

No one was around.

No one for me to worry about.

No one left to leave me.

I sighed and opened my eyes, I was now back in the dark room with a half-naked Ian in front of me.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a loud knock on the door. I didn't need to think hard to know who it was. I stood in front of the door, staring at it tiredly.

I quickly pulled it open once I heard the next knock begin. And wouldn't you know it, Carla.

She looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

I blinked at her "You do remember I replaced you right?" I asked she looked at me, her face morph into disgust. I just rolled my eyes and went to shut the door. "He's asleep so come back when it's not the middle of the night."

The slammed her hand on the door pushing it open with much force. I fell back a little due to the door coming back and hitting me. She waltzed in and went up to Ian and gasped.

"He's so pale!" She bent down to his level and started petting his hair in a frantic manner. She snapped her head over at me and hissed "What did you do to him?"