Unfortunately

Monkey girl, pssh, I'm like a freaking gorilla. How dare you call me monkey girl..." I mumbled to myself as I paced around the room that belonged to Ian, he was currently out at the moment. Yes, I know, there is a large open window and I'm only on the third floor, being a monkey I could easily climb down. And that's what I going to do exactly, but, you see, Ian is the prince of Egypt, he has many connections, I'm pretty sure he'd be able to find my family very easily, and I AM NOT taking that chance.

Instead, I'm going to try my damn best to get that earring back, or just make one that looks like it? That could work.

I Couldn't help but feel a little guilty, I know what it's like to lose a loved one and to lose the last thing that ever excited of them, that's gotta hurt. But then I realized he's a no good piece of a shit prince and suddenly I feel better.
I looked around the heavily decorated and furnished room, it was an open room, all sides except the door were open to the outside world, just barely covered by thick silk curtains, Cushions, and pillows scattered everywhere in a messy but extravagant way. A large circular plush bed in the middle, filled with pillows and thin silk sheets. And to bring it all together a balcony that had its sides covered by a thin see-through cloth. The whole room had a perfect color scheme of blue, light blue, cream and gold. Truly beautiful, too bad it belongs to a not so beautiful person.

I huffed and plopped down onto one of the cushions, the water chains wiggling and making an odd water sound as I did. I didn't have a plan for if I got caught, my ego is so big I was sure I would be able to steal from the palace no problem. Oh, how wrong I was.

I laid back onto another larger pillow, taking another one and holding it over my face. It helped hold back the tears if there was no room for them to come out.

"The things I do for those lunatics," I laughed silently to myself as I went over my life choices "When I make it out of here they better be more thankful that they are for the gods."

I was jolted out of my thoughts when I heard that jackasses booming voice reach my ears. "Who said you could lay around?" I sighed holding pillow tighter to my face. "My aching legs, why does it bother you so much?" I rolled my eyes, more to myself actually since he can't see me.
"It bothers me slightly since you are a servant, you've got things to do. Now get up." I inwardly groaned and stood up, kicking the pillows to the side. Yeah, I know treating the prince of Egypt such as I do is pretty much a suicide wish, but that's just how much I could care less.

"Okay, now what." He smiled at me, looked very innocent, but how much evil is behind it. "I'm feeling a bit tired, why don't you undress me?" I stared at him blankly for a moment, Of course, I wouldn't mind, I'm Brianna, extreme perv of the slums. But I like being stubborn more than anything. "If I undress something will go missing, and I'm talking about any jewelry." He tossed his head back a little, a wheeze coming out right before a laugh. "Huh look at you, all bark and all bite," In the meantime I was trying not to giggle at the wheeze. I can't help it! Wheezes are funny! "I was just kidding, I prefer doing things on my own. Not very liking of people helping me." He finished already starting to take off his huge amounts of jewels.

"But I want you to cooperate, I want you here to get the earring back, kinda like payback, but you won't be here for long if you keep that attitude Orangutan, if my parents see you doing that, they'll have your head, no matter what I say, I know you could care less for your life, but they'll go after your loved ones too. So shape up." He finished harshly, looking me square in the eyes. I nodded, knowing what he meant. How much I hated to admit it, he was right, I need to shape up, just in front of others for now.

"Okay, well what's next prince charming? Huh? I can't get your precious earring back while I'm stuck in here, now can I?" I said sitting back down, finding to continue standing pointless. "You'll go at night, on your own." I barked a laugh "I can easily escape if you let me do that!" He paused his undressing and looked at me, a grin appearing on his face. "If you know what's good for you and your family, you won't." He tilted his head to the side before continuing. I gulped nervously, no matter what I say or what I plan, I'm corner by this guy. It's frustrating, honestly, I've always found a way to escape things like this. Lord, why are bad people always so smart!